All vaccines have been used to weaken and destroy the health of humanity!

Whether we are discussing traditional vaccines or the newly developed mRNA vaccines distributed during the COVID-19 world pandemic hoax, we are discussing deadly poisons.

No bullshit detected in this story!

The eugenicists running the show behind the scenes have been creating a plethora of diseases in human beings for decades. They have accomplished their diabolical plan through an assortment of vaccines.

Cancers, autoimmune problems, and many other physiological disorders commonly observed in people have been launched into the public domain through the administration of childhood and other vaccines.

The medicinal poisons (vaccines) are all laden with ingredients that, over time, cause people to lose their health and die prematurely. Meanwhile, big pharma companies profit through the selling of other drug products designed to mitigate the symptoms and problems caused by the vaccines. It’s a helluva racket!

In the case of traditional vaccines, we are looking at slow-kill products that do their dirty work over a longer duration of time.

The new mRNA products have been engineered to kill people faster and with far more precision than their predecessors. Gene-altering vaccines can instruct the body’s immune system to attack its cells, tissues, and organs quickly.

The ability to develop and distribute mRNA vaccines worldwide required decades of scientific research. The products could not have been created from scratch in under a year — the official narrative peddled by studio scientists through the mainstream media.

I have not written any new earth-shattering information in this post. I have explained the vaccine agenda on the NoFakeNews platform before. I do believe, however, that this is an important enough subject to keep repeating.

People need to know that the eugenicists’ plan to cull humanity and reset the population into a more obedient and manageable herd has been underway for decades. It’s only now that more people have been awakened and can see what is transpiring.

________________________

Target List — A Feature Film Coming in 2023

Rachel Alig as Donna Sawyer

NOW IN POST-PRODUCTION!

Visit the movie website to learn more:

TheTargetListMovie.com

IMDb Page

Please support Target List by making a small donation on GoFundMe!

For Investor or Additional Information, Contact:

Andrew@MadWifeProductions.com
MJ@MadWifeProductions.com

7 thoughts on “All vaccines have been used to weaken and destroy the health of humanity!

1. lhakes12 June 1, 2022 / 1:58 pm

The history of vaccine untruths that come from the diabolical pharmaceutical companies has always been there.
    And I think the following phrase from the book ‘Jabbed’ is great, so I am putting it out again, ( We have to repeat ourselves over and over, John, because it tends to go in one ear and out the other. But as you mention, more and more people are awakening, and perking up their ears and paying better attention.)
    “In 1961, Alexander Langmuir, MD, the ‘father of epidemiology,’ describes measles as a ‘self-limiting infection of short duration, moderate severity, and low fatality.’
    During that time period mothers read the following passage from a 1958 children’s book titled ‘Have a Happy Measle, a Merry Mumps, and a Cheery Chickenpox.’
    It is amazing how the ‘happy measle of yesteryear has morphed into ‘one of the most contagious and most lethal of all human diseases.”
    And the most contagious and most lethal of all human diseases seems to keep shifting. It is whatever is the controlling powers determines it to be at the moment.
    The following is a Dilbert comic strip from our local newspaper substituted with emojis.
    😒 – “Now that we’re a big pharma company, I need you to lead the data integrity team.
    Dilbert/🤓 – You want me to make sure all of the data from our drug trials is accurate?
    😒 – Maybe you’re not the right fit for this job.

• Dr. John Reizer June 1, 2022 / 5:59 pm

We must continue to tell the truth about what is happening concerning the pandemic.

Repetition is important when it comes to reeducating the masses. This is especially true when trying to introduce health concepts to the public that are in direct conflict with traditional health paradigms.

Thanks for sharing, Lisa! 🙂

2. sandy edwards June 1, 2022 / 5:42 pm

I have been seeing info. that energy weapons will be used to scare the public into taking this next vaccine. I think we all know that this is up and running and just a matter of when they decide to use against us.

I have had a skin breakout for over a year now and am beginning to wonder if my smart meter could be responsible? I know this sounds paranoid and like a longshot but I have never had anything like this before. I have used telmed with no real result. I guess my next step is the dermatologist. I do have one but at this point am so afraid of docs that I will have a hard time making myself go.

• lhakes12 June 1, 2022 / 3:43 pm

I do think, Sandy, that energy weapons cause sickness in people, and this makes them believe that they have COVID.
      And no doubt a false PCR test will back it up.
      People will then become paniky and believe that the vaccine is their best bet.
      That’s exactly what the controlling powers want!
      And I do think that when the colder weather picks up again, this cycle will start once again. They just had to distract us for awhile because too many people were catching on. But some people are letting their guard down again, and the powers that be will probably swoop in to take advantage of it.
      Hopefully, these people will still remember all the myocarditis, heart problems and more problems that they may have heard about through the grapevine in the past couple of years.
      (And who knows what else the smart technology is doing to us!)

• lhakes12 June 1, 2022 / 5:24 pm

And birds, since our electric smart meter was put on the back of our house a couple of years ago there are less birds. Particularly, the hummingbird birds. I have always put a feeder and flowers on the back porch near a window where I can see them come in. And I used to see them quite regularly before they changed the meter. Now I am lucky if see one or two all summer long anymore. Plus, there are lots of other flowers in the yard, including trumpet vines which hummingbirds usually love!

• sandy edwards June 1, 2022 / 5:33 pm

Yes Lisa. We were all confused the first go round knowing covid didn’t exist and trying to figure out what was causing the sickness before the jabs. Now we know that energy weapons were definitely one way along with no telling what else. Let’s not forget the snake venom theory that got pushed out of the mix. Regarding people forgetting all that’s happened since the jabs it’s hard to believe anyone could go backward in their thinking. I mean once you know you know.

• Dr. John Reizer June 1, 2022 / 6:06 pm

I believe directed energy weapons can be used to make people sick. I believe the technologies can also make it appear as if targeted individuals are suffering from infectious diseases.

Thanks for sharing, Sandy! 🙂