16 thoughts on “Watch The Target List movie for free on Amazon Prime!

1. Lisa September 7, 2021 / 12:46 pm

How exciting, John! The Target List pilot is available to watch for free. I hope many will take advantage of the opportunity to view something that could make a huge impact on the world. Especially if it becomes a full length production. But the people need to come through and watch this important movie that reveals the truth about the corrupt pharmaceutical industry. And those running the show behind the scenes.

The Target List pilot is fast-paced and suspenseful. It is a quick look at something bigger to come.

And the more you re-watch it, the better the chances of this becoming a reality. A rating and review would also greatly help.

Plus, I believe the interest in this project and the collective positive energy of the world can bring miracles. Lets bring out that energy frequency by viewing this movie today or soon.

• NoFakeNews September 7, 2021 / 1:06 pm

Thanks, Lisa! 🙂

• Lisa September 7, 2021 / 1:38 pm

😀

2. tim September 8, 2021 / 12:46 pm

3. tim September 8, 2021 / 3:44 pm

This is how it is done. I love it. Mass NON-COMPLIANCE !!!
    Stay strong, keep the faith.
    tim 🙂

Mask defiance at school…https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mask-defiance-at-school/

4. Jim September 9, 2021 / 7:59 pm

Biden just basically mandated vaccines for the entire country. If you want to work, you are basically going to need to get the vaccines. Again, and again, and again and again until you drop dead. We are now really living in a medical tyranny. This is no longer even a fake free country. It’s all now out in the open. We no longer have choices. We do what we are told or we are banished from society.
    Does anyone have any idea which country we can flee to that still practices democracy??? I’d prefer to stay and fight with others, but clearly, that is not going to happen. Most Americans seem to be ok living in a communist country. Most Americans still think all this is being done “for our own good.”

• sandy edwards September 10, 2021 / 8:19 am

Hi Jim, I think there are many, many people working behind the scenes that will eventually come forward. Things will have to come together just right for this to happen. More and more people are waking and when it’s impossible to continue sleeping SHTF. It’s not going to be pretty. The best we can do is prepare to weather the storm. I think you know you are going to have to quit your job or let them fire you. I don’t think there is anywhere we can go to avoid this. This is a worldwide event that changes things forever. If you have survival skills, handyman, electrical, etc. your services will be in demand. imho

5. tim September 10, 2021 / 10:11 am

Hi Doctor Reizer. No need to reply.
    I hope your feeling better.
    There’s a lot of your brothers and sisters who want you to get well.
    I wanted to share something that popped into my head this am.
    Remember that Pastor over in ? some country who said:
    “First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out,
    Because I was not a Socialist.
    Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out,
    Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out,
    Because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for me,
    and there was no one left to speak for me.”
    ― Martin Niemöller
    This is exactly what is going on right now all over the world.
    First they came for the elderly, but I did not speak out because
    I was not an elderly.
    Then they came for the doctors and nurses, but I did not speak out because
    I was not a doctor or a nurse.
    Then they came for the firemen, but I did not speak out because
    I was not a fireman.
    Then they came for the police, sherrifs, and all enforcers, but I did not speak out because
    I was not an enforcer.
    Then they came for the truckers, but I did not speak out because
    I was not a trucker.
    Then they came for the pilots, but I did not speak out because
    I was not a pilot,
    Then they came for the military, but I did not speak out because
    I was not in the military.
    Then they came for those on social security, but I did not speak out because
    I was not on social security.
    Then they came for the business and corporate owners, but I did not speak out because
    I did not own a business or corporation.
    Then they came for anyone with a drivers license, but I did not speak out because
    I did not drive a car.
    Then they went for everyone applying for any type of license, but I did not speak out because
    I never applied for a drivers license or business license or so on.
    Then they came after the home owners, but I did not speak out because
    I did not own a home.
    Then they came for all criminals, and the homeless, but I did not speak out because
    I was not a criminal or homeless.
    And then they came for the rest of us, but by then it was to late because
    there was no one left too speak for us.
    Sending prayers of healing, peace, strength, understanding, love, and joy your way daily my friend,
    tim 🙂

6. tim September 10, 2021 / 10:34 am

Remember how I keep saying the people need to have the enforcers on their side ?
    This guy gets it. The enforcers don’t want to enforce illegal, unconstitutional mandates, laws or ordinances, they hate it. I learned a lot about the enforcers from this short video. Good insight.

One Police Officer To Another – What All Law Enforcement Officers Need To Listen And Pay Attention To.https://www.brighteon.com/30ea0d57-b755-41de-867d-0055f0fc47ad

7. tim September 10, 2021 / 10:47 am

Whoever says the people have no power is full of crap. This is beautiful to see.
    tim 🙂

utlawJW
    @OutlawJW
    6h
    RE: COVID Passport
    Noncompliance is the way.

People storm a food court in France refusing to adhere to mandatory #COVID passport requirements.

8. Lisa September 10, 2021 / 3:31 pm

Super to these encouraging videos of people rising up against the tyranny amongst us, Tim. 🙂
    At the Badger college football game in Madison in my state of Wisconsin, none of the people in the crowd wore masks.
    Apparently, that upset Fauci. He had to publicly make a scolding statement about that.
    It gives me great satisfaction to see Fauci whining!

• tim September 10, 2021 / 5:11 pm

Thanks Lisa. A faucipsyco deserves to be hung for his crimes against humanity. They all do.
      tim 🙂

9. tim September 10, 2021 / 5:14 pm

Raven Constantine
    @Artraven
    7h
    Edited
    JOE BIDEN HAS ALREADY FORFEITED HIS RIGHT TO BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!
    WE JUST HAVE TO STAND AND ENFORCE IT!!!!!!!

10. Jim September 10, 2021 / 8:17 pm

Where did you find this, Tim? Is this legitimate?

• tim September 10, 2021 / 10:31 pm

I found it on Gap.com or Gap Trends, not sure which.
      And I haven’t googled it to see if it’s actually in the Constitution, but it looks legit.