No Jab, No Job! What will people do?

The controlling powers want the global population vaccinated with COVID-19 bioweapons as soon as possible. The powers that be have offered people beer, lottery tickets, vacations, money, and other perks. Now, they are turning up the pressure and telling society members that they might as well take their medicine like good little boys and girls because the shots will be made mandatory shortly.

The US military is about to force its servicemen and servicewomen to take the shots or face court-martial proceedings.

Corporate America is rolling out draconian mandates daily. More and more companies are requiring employees to take the vaccines or lose their jobs.

Is your job worth more to you than your life?

I don’t think we have to waste time thinking about a stupid question. How valuable are our jobs to us, our spouse, and other loved ones if we die? If we lose a job, another assignment can be acquired. Jobs are important, but a life is irreplaceable.

In 2010, I walked away from a good-paying job, health benefits, and a retirement plan. I did so for personal reasons that I will not share here. I decided to return to private practice, where I was once again the boss. I started from scratch with zero patients. I had a lot of confidence in my abilities to do what I had done on several occasions — I built a new practice.

The new practice quickly replaced the income I had given up when I left my previous employer. After a few years, the practice doubled in size, and it’s been growing ever since.

I like working for myself and being the boss. I dislike people telling me what days I must work or when I can take a vacation. I work 15 hours a week and get paid well for the time I see patients. I like my boss, and most importantly, I like the fact that he’s never going to require me to take a COVID-19 vaccine.

The point I am making is that no matter what job a person has, they can always get another one or start their own business. If we die, we can’t start a new life and be helpful to our surviving family members.

The answer to the question in the title of this post should be a no-brainer; no job is ever worth risking our health and life. If an employer threatens to fire us unless we receive the COVID-19 jab — we need to leave that job!

Once we fully understand and embrace the idea that there are always other career options available as long as we are alive and kicking, a sense of calmness will enter our minds. The perceived leverage a boss has over us concerning mandatory vaccines will fade away. Don’t be afraid to walk away from an employer asking its employees to risk their lives by taking an experimental medicine!

________________________________________________

www.thetargetlistmovie.com

2021-08-15T00:01:00

days

hours  minutes  seconds

until

The Target List Movie — World Premiere!

For Movie Viewing Options visit: www.thetargetlistmovie.com

Watch The Target List Movie — August 15th!

25 thoughts on “No Jab, No Job! What will people do?

• NoFakeNews August 10, 2021 / 5:30 pm

Thanks for sharing! 🙂

1. tim August 10, 2021 / 9:36 am

For a country who killed an entire generation ….

2. tim August 10, 2021 / 10:52 am

Remember when I said don’t get your hopes up about this ?
    Yep, of course canada found a way to get around it.

We are to the point now where even if God Himself got on MSM and told the world that sarscov2 does not exist, the vaccine is deadly, and masks don’t work they would still believe the lies of their god’s, GOP, MSM, CIA, FBI, FDA, DOD, BIG PHARMA, WHO, ETC, ETC.
    Nothing to see here folks, back to your programming.
    tim 🙂

Canada: Man Says his Court Case Caused Alberta to Remove COVID Restrictions – But Did It?

• NoFakeNews August 10, 2021 / 5:28 pm

Thanks, Tim! I Agree. No amount of protesting, going through the legal system, or anything else will stop the genocide. This plandemic has deep roots and is protected by powerful institutions.

• tim August 10, 2021 / 5:57 pm

Exactly. David and Goliath
        Sorry to say, David may not win this one.

• tim August 10, 2021 / 8:33 pm

Exactly. Thank you. We must face the hard truth. The 1% will have their nwo.

3. Lisa August 10, 2021 / 3:38 pm

The Defender 8/9/21
    “As soon as the Food and Drug Administration issues a full approval for a COVID-19 vaccine, there will be “a flood” of vaccine mandates at businesses and schools across the nation, Dr. Anthony Fauci told USA TODAY’s Editorial Board on Friday.
    Mandates aren’t going to happen at the federal level, but vaccine approval will embolden many groups, he predicted.”
    If the FDA approves the vaccines, it will be an out right lie about its safety. But then it won’t be the first time that they have lied!

• NoFakeNews August 10, 2021 / 5:19 pm

It’s all part of the psyop, Lisa. All of what is happening, down to the day, is part of a scripted plan. 🤣

4. Lisa August 10, 2021 / 3:39 pm

I was pleased to see this article in my local news paper.
    DAILY NEWS/WASHINGTON COUNTY, WI
    “In an open letter to President Joe Biden snd Governor Tony Evers, Wisconsin United for Freedom snd 73 other Wisconsin advocacy organizations opposing “vaccine mandates of any kind” asserted that law makings “do not care about our rights over our own bodies, our concern, or our jobs.”
    “According to the National Vaccine oooInformation Center, vaccinations can be waived in Wisconsin if a student, adult, or the student’s parent, guardian, or legal custodian submits a written statement to the school objecting to the vaccine for reasons of health, religion, or personal conviction.”

• NoFakeNews August 10, 2021 / 5:21 pm

Nice to read this piece of news, Lisa. 🙂

5. Lisa August 10, 2021 / 3:40 pm

John, I think that the “vast intelligence”, as Michael Morris would say, gave you a calling to move on to climbing and conquering bigger mountains.

And we all can all find it in ourselves to move on, and search for something better if we are put to the test.

• NoFakeNews August 10, 2021 / 5:17 pm

Thanks for sharing, Lisa! 😀

• Lisa August 10, 2021 / 5:30 pm

😀

6. Jim August 10, 2021 / 3:45 pm

My company’s CEO just said he does not want to mandate vaccines “at this time.” But he is going to keep following CDC data or County “health officials” data and re-evaluate as time goes on.
    So basically, he is going to mandate vaccines eventually.
    Hopefully, they will work with me and let me work remotely or give me a severance package.
    But I have no idea how they will handle me, once the vaccine is mandated. According to what they are telling us, at least 95 percent of our employees are ALREADY vaccinated. I believe by the time they are told by the CDC or local “health officials” to mandate the vaccine, everyone but me will be vaccinated! And I work in a company with several thousand employees!
    When my CEO got the vaccine, he told us he made his decision to get vaccinated based on the data from Israel which showed that the “cases” were dropping dramatically after they started vaccinating everyone. His reasoning was that since the cases dropped, the vaccine must be working. He even showed us a chart with the “dropping cases!”
    Now that the cases are going up even though more people are vaccinated than before, someone pointed out to him that the vaccines are not working. And he replied with the answer that CNN told him to say, which was, “well, the people who are vaccinated but still getting covid are not as sick as the people who are unvaccinated with covid.”

There is really no way to argue with people like this. When EVERY SINGLE mainstream media outlet is saying the same thing, no matter how illogical it is or no matter how obvious of a lie it is, most people are going to believe it. Most Americans laugh at the idea that our leaders or media would try to hurt us or lie to us. It’s not even something they would consider a possibility.
    I honestly do not know how we are going to win this war.
    When I told people 20 months ago that this was not about a virus, but about vaccine passports (Certificate Of Vaccine ID) they laughed at me. Seriously. They LAUGHED! Now that the vaccine passports are becoming reality, the same people say to me that we need the passports to be safe.
    I have never considered myself to be highly intelligent, just average. But why can I see how obvious of a scam this is, and all my peers cannot? The pink elephant in the room is not hidden anymore. It’s RIGHT THERE in front of them! It’s taking a big DUMP on their rug!
    How can they not see it? How many ridiculous lies will it finally take to wake these people up???
    Seriously. What good are we as a species if we can be so easily manipulated and controlled?
    Do you see any other species on Earth purposely limiting the amount of oxygen they allow themselves? Or hiding to stay away from a friggin’ germ! I have way more respect for cows and pigs right now than I do humans!

• NoFakeNews August 10, 2021 / 5:15 pm

Jim, we are living in a world filled with morons. There’s no other way to explain the ridiculous compliance human-sheep are exhibiting.

• QuaVeni August 12, 2021 / 12:12 am

“How many ridiculous lies will it finally take to wake these people up???”
      This article explains it well… there are 2 pink elephants, and they’re married…. “The 2 Married Pink Elephants In The Historical Room –The  Holocaustal Covid-19 Coronavirus Madness: A Sociological Perspective  & Historical Assessment Of The Covid “Phenomenon”” by Rolf Hefti at https://www.rolf-hefti.com/covid-19-coronavirus.html

7. tim August 10, 2021 / 5:21 pm

Jim what if you told your employer that if they can prove that sarscov2 exists, and that the vax is safe and effective with no adverse reactions, side effects, or deaths, then you will take the vax.
    They will NOT be able to scientifically prove this.
    If they can’t prove it is safe then ask them why would they want you to take something that is harmful to the human body and has already killed 1000’s if not millions ?
    And ask them why they want you to be injected with Nano Graphene Oxide which is 95 to 98 % of all the vaxxes ingredients which is causing these blood clots and neurological damage and so on ?

8. jim August 10, 2021 / 6:28 pm

Believe me, Tim. I am going to try EVERYTHING before I am forced to quit my job.
    But there is no force on Earth that will ever get me to willingly be injected with toxic poison.

When a friend at work asked me a few years ago why I don’t get the flu vaccine (which my company offers every year) I said “for the same reason that most people won’t pet a rattlesnake.” And I don’t think he understood what I was talking about. Most people think vaccines are “medicine” and not toxic poison. It’s really sad and evil what Western Medicine has done to the human race over the last 100 years and will continue to do until people wake up.

9. tim August 10, 2021 / 7:47 pm

Agreed Jim. And I admire your courage to stand against evil. If the whole world were as brave as you we would not be in this mess.
    Stay strong bro. Keep the faith.

10. jim August 10, 2021 / 9:46 pm

Thanks Tim, I’m trying. But it’s the kids I am mostly worried about. I want them to be able to enjoy the things about life that I got to enjoy in my youth.

11. tim August 11, 2021 / 9:56 am

I too am concerned about what they are doing to us and the children and babies but sometimes when we can’t control what others do, we have to let go and let God. It will all come out in the wash.