Citizens or Corporations?

When people worldwide think of the United States, they envision the giant landmass that makes up the 48 contiguous states located in the North American continent, and of course, Alaska and Hawaii. But what most people, including Americans, don’t realize is that there might be two countries in play here — the landmass that makes up America, and a federal corporation, Washington, DC.

Could this be true? Are there two United States in existence?

According to some sources, The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 created a second and separate government within the continental United States of America. The foreign country (corporation) exists within a 20-mile sliver of land located between Maryland and Virginia and is commonly known as the American Capital, Washington, DC.

Now I have to be perfectly honest with my readers concerning this subject. This is a highly polarizing topic that has been debated by many scholars and legal minds for a very long time. Most conventional legal opinions I have looked up classify the information I am writing about as nonsense. But just because something has been labeled as nonsense by the vast majority of people doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s not the truth. So despite the naysayers, let’s press on and look into this information a bit further.

The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 was a cleverly written and deceptive piece of legislation that created a separate country (corporation) within America. The new corporation became known as THE UNITED STATES or THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA or THE US or the USA. You’ll notice that the corporate titles are in all CAPITAL LETTERS. I am not writing it that way for emphasis, but rather to show that the titles represent a legal corporation that has been registered as such.

Legal corporations are written in capital letters. So when I write the UNITED STATES, I refer to the 20 miles of land located between Maryland and Virginia and not the vast landmass that exists in the North American continent.

According to some sources, THE UNITED STATES is a foreign corporation doing business in America. The President of THE UNITED STATES is the Chief Executive Officer of the corporation, and that is why the US President is located in Washington, DC.

This very complex legal theory suggests that the individual states have voluntarily opted in to become separate franchises of the registered corporation located in Washington, DC. This theory would mean that the individual states are also sub-corporations themselves and legally attached to the foreign corporation in Washington, DC. Wow, this gets complicated, but don’t leave now because it gets even better.

According to this source I reviewed, when people are born in America, a small sampling of their DNA is collected in the hospital and routinely held for a certain number of days. If the child’s birth parents do not claim that sample of genetic material, the federal government considers the live person dead. The child is not dead, but the child is deemed dead for legal purposes, and the government replaces the live child’s name with a corporate one. So if John Smith is born to Mr. and Mrs. Smith, John Smith, in the federal government’s eyes, is renamed as JOHN SMITH, the corporate entity and is referred to as a corporation for the remainder of his life by the government.

When JOHN SMITH does business with the federal government from this point forward, he will always be addressed with capital letters. The capitalization of letters applies to social security cards, birth certificates, bank statements, credit cards, etc. JOHN SMITH has been turned into a corporate entity by the federal government and issued a birth certificate (a registration number).

The UNITED STATES (the corporation) operates under admiralty or maritime law (the law of the sea) while the united states (the country) operates under common law (the law of the land). There is a big difference between the two laws, and for the sake of brevity, I am not going to go through all the differences in this post. But please feel free to look up this information because it is fascinating and confusing at the same time.

There are also two different flags used depending on whether you refer to the united states or THE UNITED STATES. THE UNITED STATES flag has a gold fringe included in its design. The united states flag does not. The flags look very similar, but they’re not the same. It’s pretty deceptive if you want my opinion.

Image result for gold fringe flag
Image result for american flag

Whenever you step inside a federal building or courtroom, you will always encounter a flag with a gold fringe. This gold fringe lets people know that you’re in a facility operating under admiralty/maritime law.

The UNITED STATES views its citizens as vessels or ships at sea. When you’re in your mother’s womb, you are floating in amniotic fluid (the sea). You come through the birth canal and are birthed by a doctor. Ships pass through canals as well. In a sense, phonetically speaking, you’re docked (doctor), and the merchandise is delivered. Just like when a ship is berthed and its inventory is delivered, a certificate is created with a registration number. When a child is born, a birth certificate is made with a registration number. Later, a social security number is created for the citizen. The corporate entity (person) is given citizenSHIP.

The federal government requires its citizens to have many different licenses throughout their lives to do business with the corporation. All of these documents are addressed to citizens with their names in CAPITAL LETTERS.

Now here’s the kicker…

The federal government, according to the theory, uses its citizens (corporate assets) as collateral to work with other countries that are set up as corporations that also have corporate assets (people). We are, in a sense, legal slaves to the governments of the world. Our corporate worth is valued and based upon what the corporate assets can make for the parent corporation (the federal government) over a lifetime of working and paying taxes. That value can be used as collateral when doing business with other corporations (countries).

Is it possible that a global genocide might be nothing more than a giant business transaction in the eyes of the controlling powers?

Could a world government be disposing of some of their corporate assets that the parent global corporations no longer value?

What do you think about this subject?

______________________________________________

I NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE “THE TARGET LIST” MOVIE GO VIRAL! PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE (Click Here) AND REBLOG OR SHARE BROADLY ON ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. WE CAN WAKE UP THE WORLD TOGETHER AND THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO GET IT DONE!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE TARGET LIST MOVIE FOR FREE!

The Target List movie honors fallen heroes and serves to help us remember the brave healthcare professionals that have lost their lives simply because they wrote about things that certain groups forbade. These truthers were placed on a target list because they wanted to shed light on helpful modalities and procedures that could allow human beings to better express health.

Please share our movie website, and be sure to watch The Target List when it becomes available in August 2021. Once again, thank you for your support!

_____________________________________________

The Target List Movie — Coming August 2021

TheTargetListMovie.com

21 thoughts on “Citizens or Corporations?

1. Measmeandu July 9, 2021 / 3:53 am

By now I’m pretty sure it was’nt the cup of coffea that snapped me awake this morning. Great article/post! Really get one’s thinking started;
    CORPoration = assumption of a body or to form into a body.
    CORPus = body.
    CORPse = dead body.
    And the archaic meaning to ‘CORPse’ is; “A human body in general, whether living or dead.”
    ‘CORPoro’ can mean three different things; “I make into a body”, “I kill” or “I form a CORPorate society”. And what is a ‘CORPorate Society’? It is according to encyclopedia.com; (corporate society, corporatism) “These terms refer to a type of society in which various large-scale corporate organizations with powerful vested interests are involved in the economic, social and political decision-making process. […]”
    Body CORPorate = a CORPoration = a legal person.
    The noun ‘A legal person’ defines as “(law) An aggregate of people, legal entity, or body corporate who have (some of) the legal rights and responsibilities of a natural person under the law” and its synonym is ‘artificial person’, meaning the antonym of ‘natural person’ that is “(law) A human being, as opposed to an organization.”
    It’s all in the words! Free for everyone to read like I just did at wikipedia. Yet I’ve never thought about the origin and the mostly dual meaning of the words. And legal words and terms is not the easiest to understand, but I think that I now know why that is so.. It’s not meant to be understood, because then we would wake up to the fact that we are viewed as a soulless body, a commodity that can be treated, traded and sold to the likes of the serfs/slaves/bond servants owner/owners… Jeez, it really hurts to realize some things and how it’s all connected.
    Have read about a woman called hatj at a blogspotsite called terran cognito. What you’re writing about has to do with what this woman stood up against.
    Sorry for a lengthy comment/rant. Got a bit carried away. Please write more about the subject in your article/post – We/I need to learn more.🙏

• NoFakeNews July 9, 2021 / 7:41 am

Thanks for adding this information to your commentary. I wanted to write about this subject because, at the highest level, I think the controlling powers view us as monetary assets.

2. Lisa July 9, 2021 / 7:56 am

Intriguing perspective, John!

It is plausible that the demonic ones consider us all to be their tokens to be used or exchanged for their advantage. And if they consider us to be of no gain, we are to be deposed of.

“When Aliens Invade the Earth, Just be Aware that they’re Actually Demons to Deceive the World and Bring Forth a One World Government.”

However, I think what the evil ones did not count on is ” We are in the beginning of the biggest stages of the Collective Awakening ever seen in the history of mankind. ”

I believe that is what they fear the most. Because if this occurs, then their game is over!. They will be immobilized. They have gone to great lengths to prevent that from happening. Their keeping the sheep asleep is of great importance in their game of dominance and control. We would be of no value to their sinister plan or corporation, and readily expendable if people start opening their eyes. Which I believe, is exactly what is happening. Although, it needs to happen at lightening speed, and that is not happening. But I will not lose hope!

• NoFakeNews July 9, 2021 / 8:07 am

What you have written about was what I was thinking, Lisa. The “humans” running the World Government might have been overly threatened by the fact that more and more people have awakened and know too much about too many things, including the topic I wrote about in the post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the subject.

• Lisa July 9, 2021 / 8:14 am

It is great that our minds think alike, and that we are on the same page, John! 🙂

3. tim July 9, 2021 / 10:36 am

Yep, yep. Confirms all the truths I knew Doctor. It’s good to see someone else speak the truth.
    I even went to that Common Law site and “registered” my meridian name (CORPORATE) and my Common Law name, (non-corporate entity) on that site. So now if I’m taken into a meridian / federal court, they have NO POWER over me because I OWN my names now, not the fed, and I am under the authority of the Common Law courts, NOT THE FEDERAL / CORPORATE LAW.

4. SeeBee July 9, 2021 / 10:51 am

UNITED STATES is a bankrupt corporation. US Citizens are the bonded surety and the collateral to this bankruptcy. DJT was to oversee the dissolution of the USA. Biden is a stage show. If you understand this, everything else will make sense. Covid was the cover needed to finalize dissolution. Military in DC because it is a foreign territory (NYC too). The U.N. under the auspices of the Vatican..is running the show. We are under military dictatorship. They are trying to foment violence among the chattel so military presence will dominate. Stay Frosty.

5. tim July 9, 2021 / 11:35 am

“Liked” … In the future, I will try to write more about the topic. I needed to take a break from the other subject that is in everyone’s mind. Doctor Reizer

6. SeeBee July 9, 2021 / 12:51 pm

WARNING: Some salty language and images….but funny as heck and we can all use a good laugh (sadly, the joke is on us.)

• NoFakeNews July 10, 2021 / 9:01 am

Thanks for sharing, SeeBee! 🙂

7. tim July 9, 2021 / 2:43 pm

Large and small caps as seen on the site. Interesting that the first 6 are all big caps, and the rest as is. Corporation vs live human being ?

Can you believe over 9 thousand deaths in the US alone, and they are still rolling the ball down the hill. And with so many waking up world wide you can’t help but wonder how it will all end.

If they start a second American civil war, then that is exactly what the 1% wants and we would be walking into their trap. Because once there is the starting of a civil war, “they” will declare Marshal Law throughout the US, and then it’s either be locked up, or take the jab and get set free. They are going to use “freedom” as the carrot on the stick, to comply to “they” and to get the jabs.

9,048 DEATHS
    5,118 Tinnitus

• NoFakeNews July 10, 2021 / 9:00 am

Thanks, Tim! 👍

8. Jim July 9, 2021 / 3:12 pm

Off topic.

Dr. John,
    I am starting to think this Graphene Oxide discovery in the vaccines is the answer to what has been happening during this “pandemic.” It would also explain why the criminal “fact-checkers” jumped on this IMMEDIATELY and “debunked” it.
    It would explain how people are getting sick without a “virus” existing. We know there is no virus because it hasn’t been isolated, and we also know that the entire “germ theory” of western medicine is probably BS.
    If they put this graphene oxide in the 2019 and 2020 Flu vaccines, and if it is on some of the generic face masks and PCR testing swabs, that would explain why some people have been coming down with symptoms like loss of taste and smell and other flu-like symptoms.
    If this is the case, people may start getting really sick when they crank up the 5G later this year.
    I think people need to start detoxifying quickly!
    What do you think?
    I work with some people who had “covid” last year. One girl’s entire family had it and their symptoms were exactly like the flu. The only difference was the loss of taste and smell.
    I asked her today if anyone in her family gets the flu shot. And she said they all do every year.
    By the way, I worked in the lab with her side by side the week she started to feel sick and then tested “positive”. And of course I didn’t catch anything. And I NEVER wear my mask unless security is around. And I NEVER wash my hands unless they are dirty or after I use the restroom.

• NoFakeNews July 9, 2021 / 9:08 pm

They can certainly make people sick by poisoning them, Jim. There could be something concrete about what you are writing.

John 🙂

9. tim July 9, 2021 / 8:16 pm

Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith.
    tim 🙂

10. Jim July 9, 2021 / 8:29 pm

This is awesome…

• NoFakeNews July 10, 2021 / 8:59 am

Thanks for sharing, Jim! 👍

11. nameless July 10, 2021 / 8:38 am

Corporations don’t give a s*#*t about individual rights, look into what they did before gov’t stepped in and regulated them and made them pay a minimum wage.
    I see Trump as an authoritarian corporate Tyrant and if he was to become dictator he would be worse than Stalin because he deceives people into thinking he’s doing something for them.. He acted like a dicator with his lockdown and warpspeed vaccine. He acted like a dicator when he gave millions of stimulus dollars to corporations and withholding or making it difficult for the unessential small businesses to get the money. Trump likes monopolies he
    s a corporate fascist, Trump has done more damage than Obama and Clinton combined.
    Biden is not good but Trump and his maga cult are much more dangerous to freedom and liberty believe me don’t let any of these republican liars fool you they aren’t who they say they are they’re corporate cronies claiming they’ll save you from Biden.

• NoFakeNews July 10, 2021 / 8:59 am

Thanks for sharing! I agree with you — Democrats, Republicans, and Independents at the highest level are all on the same team and working in concert with a world government to wage war on the American people.