Fast Radio Bursts (FRBs) – We are not alone!

FREQUENCY — A NOVELLA BY JOHN REIZER

Black Rock Observatory, in Tryon, North Carolina, is a privately-owned radio telescope searching for extraterrestrial life. The facility’s giant satellite dish hits pay dirt on New Year’s Eve 2024 as a graduate student, Ronald Phillips, records a strange alien message from a distant galaxy.

A press conference ensues, and the country is informed of the discovery through national television. The recording uploads quickly on Black Rock’s website, and the alien message goes viral. Public reaction is enthusiastic, and the observatory gains publicity through news and social media outlets.

After the recording’s release, many people become infected by a mystery illness. The disease causes tumors in the brains of its victims and noticeable changes in their personalities. Some of the stricken are interviewed by two neurosurgeons, Doctors Kevin Dyar and James Ketterly. Their research leads them to an unthinkable conclusion: The cause of the disease is connected to the observatory.

In a race against time, the neurosurgeons desperately search for a cure to an alien plague that has originated 2.2 billion light-years from Earth.

Get Audiobook Here

Get Kindle Book Here

Get Softcover Book

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie – August 2021

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Read the novel or listen to the audiobook on Audible!

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

13 thoughts on “Fast Radio Bursts (FRBs) – We are not alone!

1. tim June 12, 2021 / 9:58 am

There is a special place in hell for those who KNOWINGLY do harm to even one of these little ones !
    VACCINE FOR BABIES – 6 MONTH OLD INFANTS VAXXED IN MODERNA mRNA TRIAL https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yk6r1n1OufaU/

• NoFakeNews June 12, 2021 / 2:17 pm

Thanks for sharing, Tim!

2. Lisa June 12, 2021 / 1:34 pm

John, these “Fast Radio Bursts” are very similar to what you have in your novel, “Frequency”.
    And a line from your book, ” What? You mean they would be capable of injecting the alien DNA into a living person?”
    I think that you were having more premonitions when you wrote this novella! 😀

• NoFakeNews June 12, 2021 / 2:01 pm

I began writing FREQUENCY before the world psyop, Lisa. At least I believe so – Michael had me writing so much at that time, I can’t remember what order I wrote those burst of novellas.

I think I spent several weeks researching radio telescopes and fast radio bursts (FRBs) before sitting down to write the story.

It’s pretty darn amazing that my short novel dealt with alien DNA being injected into humans — changing the human genome for all intents and purposes.

I thought the tale was clever when I finished the work. After COVID was announced and I realized what was happening, I knew why Michael wanted for us to write FREQUENCY. 🤣

3. Lisa June 12, 2021 / 3:15 pm

Very clever, John!

And you and Michael knew exactly what you were doing. 😀

• NoFakeNews June 12, 2021 / 8:37 pm

😀

4. sandy edwards June 12, 2021 / 5:04 pm

I enjoyed Frequency as I did all your other works. I don’t believe we are alone either. It really makes no sense that we should be the only ones here knowing the vastness of the universe. I am not certain how all this fits together for us but am working on finding out. Just wish the internet wasn’t slowly shutting us off from much needed information.
    Off Topic:

• NoFakeNews June 12, 2021 / 8:36 pm

I appreciate the feedback, Sandy! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

5. tim June 12, 2021 / 7:43 pm

To think for one second that in this endless universe we are the only ones who exist ?
    Everything we need to know is in the Scriptures, we just have to read it.

30 And it came to pass that Moses called upon God, saying: aTell me, I pray thee, why these things are so, and by what thou madest them?
    31 And behold, the glory of the Lord was upon Moses, so that Moses stood in the presence of God, and talked with him aface to face. And the Lord God said unto Moses: For mine own bpurpose have I made these things. Here is cwisdom and it remaineth in me.
    32 And by the aword of my power, have I created them, which is mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of bgrace and truth.
    33 And aworlds without number have I bcreated; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the cSon I dcreated them, which is mine eOnly Begotten.
    34 And the afirst man of all men have I called bAdam, which is cmany.
    35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I aknow them.
    36 And it came to pass that Moses spake unto the Lord, saying: Be merciful unto thy servant, O God, and atell me concerning this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, and also the heavens, and then thy servant will be content.
    37 And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying: The aheavens, they are many, and they cannot be numbered unto man; but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine.
    38 And as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof even so shall another come; and there is no aend to my works, neither to my words.
    39 For behold, this is my awork and my bglory—to bring to pass the cimmortality and deternal elife of man.
    40 And now, Moses, my son, I will speak unto thee concerning this earth upon which thou standest; and thou shalt awrite the things which I shall speak.
    Pearl of Great Price Book of Moses Chapter 1: 30-40

• NoFakeNews June 12, 2021 / 8:35 pm

Thanks, Tim! 🙂

• tim June 12, 2021 / 8:40 pm

Noooooo, thank youuuuuu
        🙂

6. Dr-Artaud June 13, 2021 / 10:07 am

On the FRB (Fast Radio Burst) video, above, they mentioned the Parks Radio Observatory. Here is a Trailer to a delightful movie about the same facility,
    The Dish – Trailer
    “Based on a true story, The Dish takes a sometimes comical look at the differing cultural attitudes between Australia and the U.S. while revisiting one of the greatest events in history. It depicts the activities in a control room of a radio telescope doing a job it was not originally expected to do. The film depicts some animosity between the Australian staff and the NASA representative, but they come together as a team when one of the locals fails to properly service a backup generator, putting their part in the mission at risk. They apply all their science skills to re-acquire the signal and cover their mistake, so that everything works out in the end. The directors of the film portray, quite accurately, what is in essence a complex technical task, such as re-pointing the dish when it loses the signal’s “lock” and deciding to use it when the wind whips up threatening to damage and even destroy the structure. The film dramatizes the team-work of a few technicians, who sometimes nearly lose their tempers with each other, painted against a backdrop of proud Australian townsfolk, with visiting dignitaries including the U.S. ambassador, hoping nothing will go wrong.”
    In the U.S., in the National Radio Quiet Zone (in West Virginia and Virginia), they are trying to get rid of the Green Bank Radio Telescope (in West Virginia), exactly opposite of the action I would expect.
    A Tour of the Green Bank Radio Observatory
    Black Rock Observatory, hmmm? Black Rock has been in the news for buying up properties, if memory serves. One article, on the phenomenon, not necessarily Black Rock, has a Married Couple Listing a home for $399K and receiving about $550K for it, but they were not able to buy the home that they wanted, since the prices of other homes are similarly inflated.

• NoFakeNews June 13, 2021 / 10:56 am