The Hoax is Real — The Virus is Not!

By Dr. John Reizer

The controlling powers running the earth show have directed every sovereign government to pressure their citizens to receive one of the COVID-19 vaccine products.

It does not matter where you happen to reside; the scripted advice coming from your government mirrors the scripted advice coming from every other government on the planet.

Why is this happening?

The answer is a simple one. We are living through a systematic, well-coordinated, genocidal plot to cull a significant portion of the human population while sterilizing and transforming the remaining survivors.

People worldwide are risking their lives to take an unapproved, dangerous gene transforming drug that has irreparably harmed and killed thousands upon thousands of human beings.

All the risk has been placed on the health care consumer. At the same time, none of the liabilities lie with the manufacturers of said products or the different governments that have looked the other way while the genocide is committed.

All of this nonsense is being allowed to occur because of an alleged cold virus that has never been isolated in totality from an infected person or animal. There are no viral isolates for sars-cov-2 available for inspection by independent scientists.

Historically, we have been a society made up of many sheeple incapable of critically thinking about important issues that affect our health and lives.

For many years we have watched movies and absorbed history lessons about atrocities during the Second World War. We were encouraged never to forget the images shown, and the stories told so that a genocide that affected millions of people would never occur again.

Now, faced with a genocidal operation that is far bigger than what happened in Germany during WWII, we humans have become amnesic and unable to recognize the facts and telltale signs of global health fraud.

It’s time to take off the face masks and stop getting tested for a virus that has never existed. It’s time to tell the medical professionals where they can stick their vaccines!

More and more people are waking up and beginning to understand they have been the recipients of medical lies. They now know COVID-19 is a hoax and that it is prohibited to speak publicly about the lie. That fact alone should have raised a bright red flag for people to see.

Join other readers here in a campaign to spread the truth about the most significant medical hoax ever perpetrated on the human race. The time to act is now!

_________________________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming Soon to Amazon Prime!

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with the cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Take a look at some behind-the -scenes photos from the movie set:

All Photos © 2021 by Mad-Wife Productions

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

PLEASE DONATE TO THIS PROJECT – CLICK HERE!

15 thoughts on “The Hoax is Real — The Virus is Not!

1. karla May 4, 2021 / 12:56 am

I received a message from my insurance asking if i got the jab and to call back. We have a right to privacy and that is none of their business. If I spoke to him I would say that Is anyone downloading articles and fact to hand out fliers or inform authorities?

• Lisa May 4, 2021 / 11:32 am

A terrific post, John!

In response to Karla about informing others and authorities would be to parade around your town with a nofakenews.net car magnet. And leave it showing inside your front car window when going into store or wherever. That is what I do.
      I honestly believe that I may have been reported to police. I sometimes get cop cars strolling by my house. My license plates identify me. But there is nothing they can do. And I figure this is a good thing if the authorities are pressured to check out the nofakenews website.
      I have also tried giving out fliers in the past, but you mostly get refused. And putting them on car windshields can be illegal. I had tried that, but noticed many police roaming around town and found out that it was indeed illegal where I live. That is when I switched to the car magnet. My car magnet also has a world globe on it. The purpose being a focal point to catch people’s eyes, so that they might notice the nofakenews.net website address better.

And additionally, I now have my nofakenews.net cap to wear in stores or wherever. People’s reactions can be entertaining! At the grocery store, the lady behind me pulled down her mask for a few minutes. However, the bagger asked me if I wanted my heavy canned goods put on top of my eggs. I ignored the question, and he did not do it. But I had the feeling that he did not like cap or that I was not wearing a mask.
      I just smiled and thanked him for bagging my groceries and left.

• NoFakeNews May 4, 2021 / 2:16 pm

Thank you, Lisa, for your nonstop support of this website and all that we are attempting to accomplish! 😀👍😀

• Lisa May 4, 2021 / 3:26 pm

😀

2. sandy edwards May 4, 2021 / 7:51 am

Noticed just this morning that they are starting to send Mental Health workers instead of police to 911 calls. This is happening in NC and across the country. Makes me wonder if this is another way to give the jab?

• NoFakeNews May 4, 2021 / 2:18 pm

Thanks for sharing, Sandy! 🙂

3. Dr-Artaud May 4, 2021 / 2:35 pm

It appears that the “vaccine” might be contagious.

PDF from the Unmentioned Drug Company:

A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND,
    DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY,
    IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE
    CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS

“8.3.5.3. Occupational Exposure
    An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned direct contact with the
    study intervention, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an AE. Such persons
    may include healthcare providers, family members, and other roles that are involved in the
    trial participant’s care.

The investigator must report occupational exposure to ***** Safety within 24 hours of the
    investigator’s awareness, regardless of whether there is an associated SAE. The information
    must be reported using the Vaccine SAE Report Form. Since the information does not
    pertain to a participant enrolled in the study, the information is not recorded on a CRF;
    however, a copy of the completed Vaccine SAE Report Form is maintained in the
    investigator site file.

AE Adverse Event
    SAE Serious Adverse Event

And

8.3.5.1. Exposure During Pregnancy
    An EDP occurs if:
    • A female participant is found to be pregnant while receiving or after discontinuing
    study intervention.
    • A male participant who is receiving or has discontinued study intervention exposes a
    female partner prior to or around the time of conception.
    • A female is found to be pregnant while being exposed or having been exposed to
    study intervention due to environmental exposure. Below are examples of
    environmental exposure during pregnancy:
    • A female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is pregnant after
    having been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact.
    • A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to the study
    intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior to
    or around the time of conception

EDP Exposure During Pregnancy

More from the Document:
    Follow-up is conducted to obtain general information on the pregnancy and its outcome for
    all EDP reports with an unknown outcome. The investigator will follow the pregnancy until
    completion (or until pregnancy termination) and notify Pfizer Safety of the outcome as a
    follow-up to the initial EDP Supplemental Form. In the case of a live birth, the structural
    integrity of the neonate can be assessed at the time of birth. In the event of a termination, the
    reason(s) for termination should be specified and, if clinically possible, the structural
    integrity of the terminated fetus should be assessed by gross visual inspection (unless
    preprocedure test findings are conclusive for a congenital anomaly and the findings are
    reported).

My comments:
    One article, today, says that the number of people testing positive for covid after “vaccination” and commensurate waiting period for it to take effect is discouraging others from being vaccinated. The article stated that the CDC now recommends 28 Cycles for the PCR Test (not the 40 I believe they were using), to reduce the number of False Positives. Had they done the same months ago, the pandemic case numbers would likely be reduced so much that no pandemic could be sustained.

Much more to the document exists.

• sandy edwards May 4, 2021 / 3:45 pm

emf radiation coming from the vaccinated person/persons. Probably 5G but yet to be determined. In my opinion it is probably a combination of deadly things being used to cull the population. We all know this is the goal. It has nothing to do with a virus because there is no virus. The vaccine is sending out signals to 5G or vice versa that was rolled out as soon as covid became a problem. Jmho We have all concentrated too much on the wrong thing. I believe it’s been about 5G all along.

• Dr-Artaud May 4, 2021 / 5:20 pm

I’m curious about your concerns, and I’m aware of others having them as well. England apparently has 5G Up and Running, YouTube Shows we watch, the people that make them frequently talk about them being upset if they can’t get a 5G Signal. Uploads take awhile. They feel it’s faster on 5G. If the concern is about the signal itself, I wondered if we should not have already seen issues there?

4. Lisa May 4, 2021 / 6:42 pm

A great website that connects electromagnetic frequencies and 5G to what is happening in the world today is http://www.radiationdangers.com

Also, SMART in Smart Meters stands for “Secret Military Armament in Residential Territory”.

• NoFakeNews May 4, 2021 / 8:18 pm

Thanks for sharing, Lisa! 🙂

• Lisa May 5, 2021 / 3:57 pm

🙂

• sandy edwards May 5, 2021 / 6:31 am

Thanks Lisa for the link. Great information.

• Lisa May 5, 2021 / 1:45 pm

You’re welcome, Sandy!

5. tim May 5, 2021 / 1:10 pm

Every time I tell someone about “smartmeters” they look at me like I’m an alien from outer space. It is beyond amazing how blind SO MANY are to the truth. Ignorantly, bliss.