If We Can’t End the Madness in the World, Let’s End the Madness in Our Lives!

If you regularly visit this website, you are already aware of the worldwide medical psyop that has been orchestrated by the controlling powers and unleashed on humanity. I am preaching to the choir when I write articles on this platform explaining the machinations taking place.

NoFakeNews is not your average website, and the visitors here are not ordinary people. Don’t for one second make the mistake of believing otherwise. This platform is unique because special people visit here and clearly understand what is transpiring around them daily.

If you haven’t figured it out already, let me explain one significant fact to our readership. We are not going to be able to save everybody in the world from themselves. There are too many people walking around this planet with a distorted perception of reality. That sort of thing doesn’t happen by chance. It took a lot of careful planning and mind control technologies rolled out over the years that were carefully refined by a world government to create the matrix of lies and deception that have painted a false reality for most global citizens.

Despite the best attempts of the elitists to brainwash everybody on the planet — here you are — wide awake!

If we can’t end the madness in the world, let’s end the madness in our lives!

How do we end the madness in our lives? We disconnect from what we know and understand to be a false reality. It’s not as challenging to disconnect from the false reality as one might believe.

The first thing we do is ignore those people who have a false understanding of reality. Hopefully, you have discarded or never worn a face mask during the psyop. Hopefully, you have not or never intend to receive any COVID-19 or other vaccines. If you have committed not to do any of those foolish things, you’re way ahead of a significant portion of society’s members.

The next thing we all need to do is probably one of the hardest things to do — disconnect from the mainstream media altogether. That means getting off Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any other social media applications. It means turning off the evening news broadcasts if you’re still watching those productions.

If you want to know what the weather will be like, look it up on your computer or phone versus listening to a lot of propaganda and mind control baloney on The Weather Channel or a local broadcast. If we tune into those venues, we will get the weather report in-between a whole host of COVID-19 propaganda and drug commercials.

Like I wrote earlier, I am writing to special people. The type of disconnectivity I am proposing is not going to be for everybody. If we want to live in a less stressful environment and disconnect from the world plandemic and other nonsense, we must separate ourselves from the lies and propaganda that are forever flowing around us.
Will we still encounter mask-wearers and vaxxers? Yes. However, the daily stresses in our lives will steadily decrease because the regular influx of propaganda that has a negative and cumulative effect on our psyches will be removed or significantly reduced. Try it for a week and see what happens.

Some people might protest and state that they have to keep informed of what is happening globally. We already know what is happening and where the plan is headed. If we want to transform our lives and live in some semblance of happiness, we must remove the toxicity from our lives. That means no COVID-19 tests, face masks, vaccines, or watching propaganda.

_______________________________

We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic

SIGN THE PETITION — CLICK HERE!

________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming Soon!

Help Me Expose Big Pharma

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List pilot movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, the four members of the research team are targeted by an assassin hired by the big pharma. Two researchers escape the attack, only to find themselves on the killer’s target list.

Screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

13 thoughts on “If We Can’t End the Madness in the World, Let’s End the Madness in Our Lives!

1. Lisa April 19, 2021 / 2:00 pm

A straightforward key message, John, as to how we should all be handling this plandemic.

It seems all we can do to control and make peace in our own lives is by eliminating our exposure from the falsehoods transpiring around us. There may be battles we choose to engage in. Some battles may be worth fighting for and some not. But what is important, is that we remain in control of our own lives.

Keeping our own sanity will need to become number one in our lives. Plus, we are no good to others if we loose ourselves.

To ignore the lies and deceit is to remain calm. And to seek happiness is to remain positive. And we will need that positive energy like never before.

So I agree, we need to detach ourselves from the deceptive propaganda in our lives.

• NoFakeNews April 19, 2021 / 2:16 pm

Thanks for commenting, Lisa. I think this is the only logical way to proceed if we ever hope to have any reduction of stress in our lives.

We know the agenda and we will continue to address the issues here on the website. But there comes a point where you have to ignore the covidiots running around with masks and the unending cheerleading on television and radio for the vaccines. 🤣

2. tim April 19, 2021 / 2:28 pm

Another great one Doctor thank you. Nailed it.
    I’ve said basically the same thing for over 40 years now to whomever will listen.
    Control what you can, yourself and what you think, say, do, or feel, and let the rest go because it’s out of your hands.
    And I stay well informed by this site, our good Doctor teaches us something new every day, and I love the posts from our “wide awake” visters here on nofakenews, and I like looking at the other recommended sites to visit listed here on the below right, “Website to Visit.”
    And as far as the weather channel lies, sooooo true. Not only the FAKE covid and drug commercial crap, but also the FAKE global warming / geo engineering propaganda / lies. If you want to know the truth, and the REAL weather forcast, only look at the Russian weather “model.” It’s the only one telling the truth, the rest of the “weather models” have been “tampered” with to give out “predictable results,” programmed into the “model.” This gives them the “FAKE” global warming data that the FAKE pseudo scientists then use to tell the sheeple of the world.
    Yeap, I’m wide awake, thanks to you Doctor Reizer, and all the other truth speakers on the internet.
    And FYI, we have over 2 MILLION signatures to impeach grewsome newsome but he’s STILL rolling down the hill. We have governers demanding they take away our guns, and it’s in the works. What will the US do when that cognitive challenged puppet “writes” an executive order to TAKE AWAY AMERICANS GUNS ? There are criminals in every high position in the world, The lunitic puppets are running this “earth show.” (as Doctor Reizer likes to call it)
    That shows just how powerful the 1% is and how they can keep their pedo puppets in position of power to control the lives of millions who in turn acquiesce to the evil oligarchie’s plans. And it shows how brain washed the people are into believing their government has its citizens best interest in mind, which could be no farther from the truth. And they have programmed them so well that they will stand in line for days for the jab, and then say thank you, can I have another ?

• NoFakeNews April 19, 2021 / 4:41 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Tim? 😀

• tim April 19, 2021 / 6:21 pm

Noooooooo, thank youuuuuu 🙂

3. Dee April 19, 2021 / 2:50 pm

As silly as it may seem, I think we all need to re/watch the movie Ghostbusters II. Maybe I watched it at a particularly formidable time of my life (I was nine when it premiered) but the movie’s theme always stuck with me. The premise of the movie talks about how negativity feeds negativity and only positivity can change that. While it’s not exactly the same sentiment here, stress feeds stress, and since as Dr. Reizer said, us readers know what is really going on, let’s focus on what we can do to make the best lives for ourselves. We can only hope that spirit will carry to others and maybe one day we reach a critical mass to defeat the evilness around us.
    Thank you Dr. Reizer for giving us this outlet to know what we who ‘get it’ know we are not alone. Thank you to all the commentors for sharing your insights. You are all a positive spot in my day!

• NoFakeNews April 19, 2021 / 4:42 pm

You are welcome, Dee! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the forum. 😀

4. tim April 19, 2021 / 2:58 pm

And it really makes one wonder;
    Why don’t they ask,
    masks cannot stop viral transmissions from one human being to another, SO WHY WEAR A MASK ???
    The vaccine so far has killed 1000’s ? SO WHY TAKE THE SHOT IF THERE IS A CHANCE IT WILL KILL YOU ???

If social distancing works, THEN WHY WEAR THE MASKS, and visa versa ?

If gresome newsome and many others are proven pedos, criminals, etc, etc, WHY ARE THEY STILL IN OFFICE AND NOT BEHIND BARS ???

There are so many questions that continue to go, day after day, week after week, year after year, unanswered. That’s because there are a few of us who knows the answers. But we are to the point now that no matter how many take the red pill, it’s to late. The truth is staring at them in the face everyday, but they cannot see through their cognitive dissonance.

5. sandy edwards April 19, 2021 / 7:17 pm

Dr. Reizer, I agree we should try our best to stay focused on the goal and away from stress. To me that means we have to start somewhere. Happiness is a great place to start along with extending love. I have learned in just a short time that I can be happy with very little. I can’t totally ignore what is going on in this world but can accept it and try to move past it. I think of so many things going on now, my own life, and the lives of others with a different perspective. We can move ourselves into a better place with the right mindset. Hope this makes sense to others here. I am praying for healing of the earth and all humans. Sandy

• NoFakeNews April 19, 2021 / 7:45 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Sandy. Yes, let’s understand what is happening in the grand scheme of things and ignore the mainstream media and all their accompanying propaganda. 😀

6. Louise April 19, 2021 / 7:50 pm

I believe this is one of the best columns you have written. Let’s disconnect from the madness. We know what the plan is and where it is heading. Turn everything off and enjoy the happiness we have left. Great advice. I have given up on pretty much all of my friends and a few family members. I’ve done what I can and I will now be guilt free. Let the chips fall where they may. Things are pretty ugly and hopeless right now so I will concentrate on and enjoy what I can and put my faith in God. Thank you Dr. Reizer

• NoFakeNews April 19, 2021 / 8:00 pm

Thank you, Louise! By removing ourselves from the propaganda coming from mainstream media, social media, and brainwashed people, we can make our lives a little more pleasant.

I will still write about and provide truthful content here on the website about everything taking place concerning the plandemic. But even here, readers need to guard themselves against too much negative content. 🙂

• Louise April 19, 2021 / 9:20 pm