Artificial Intelligence, Aerospace Technology, And Other Fairy Tales

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a fascinating subject that people like Bill Gates and Elon Musk like to claim can kill all of us (if vaccines do not take us out first).

I must be honest with readers; I am not a computer-savvy guy, and my understanding of computer programming is rudimentary at best. Although I might lack the technical knowledge of computer programming, I have a keen nose when it comes to sniffing out BS about amazing technologies that are supposedly being developed or have previously been developed and are mysteriously being kept hidden under lock and key.

I recently listened to an interview with Elon Musk. He basically said that the AI programs currently in existence are learning at such a rapid speed, the programmers do not know how to stop the learning process once it begins. He also alluded to the idea that eventually, AI would become so dangerously intelligent, machinery might possibly take over the world. Musk thinks AI is more dangerous than nuclear weapons. He might be completely accurate when making that claim, as I will explain later in this post.

There are others out there also claiming similar scenarios — that AI programs will ruin humanity. Is this scenario possible? Can computers and their related programs perform cognitive functions like a human brain? Are they capable of becoming smarter than their programmers? In other words, can computer programs perform the same functions exhibited by the human mind — functions that involve neurological precision and can ultimately lead to the creation of memories, sensory perception, imagery awareness, thinking, and finally, a capacity for judgment?

I believe AI has been fleshed out in our minds through the science fiction plots we encounter on Netflix and other movie platforms. The idea that there will be some technological apocalypse in the future is more Hollywood propaganda than anything else, in my opinion.

AI is something that Musk, Gates, and others are trying to sell as an imaginary technology of the future that needs to be feared. I believe this idea is pure fantasy and anchored more in human imagination than any real-world technology.

I believe that machines with sophisticated computer programs can be “taught” to learn specific patterns and, under the supervision of its designers and within the construct of its programs, might be able to consistently simulate what appears to be a rudimentary form of learning. But I must believe that machines’ learning curves will always be dependent on their human programmers’ intelligence.

Anyone who pretends computers are intelligent and will learn like the human mind obviously has no idea what intelligence really is or what requirements are necessary for intelligence to be expressed through the parameters of physical, living beings.

If Bill Gates is telling me that I should fear AI, I am not worried about the technology becoming a threat to humanity. Remember, this is the same con-artist trying to convince seven and a half billion people to take a toxic Covid-19 vaccine.

As far as Elon Musk is concerned, I have strong suspicions that he, like Gates, and many other technocrats, is a frontman for the controlling powers. The giveaway for me is his rise and prominence within the aerospace industry. SpaceX is being touted as the next fantastic aerospace company. The private sector is now performing the fakery NASA did priorly.

SpaceX will take us back to the Moon and then onto Mars in the future. Sure, it will, just as NASA took astronauts to the Moon with Apollo over fifty years ago in spacecraft that were bolted together like garbage dumpsters. The Apollo missions magically made it through the Van Allen Belts five decades ago, and then our space agency lost the plans and schematics to those technologies.

We are supposed to believe that NASA lost the blueprints and knowledge to get through the Van Allen Belts and the Moon. NASA claims they have had to start from scratch. That is why we have never had deep space missions again after Apollo. That is why our space agency commenced the Space Shuttle program; they wanted to figure out how to get humans through the Thermosphere and the Van Allen Belts.

So, now Elon Musk and SpaceX are charged with doing what NASA has never done, in my opinion. Call me crazy, call me a conspiracy theorist, I am convinced that we never went to the Moon with Apollo. It is one of those amazing technologies that we allegedly mastered long ago and have not been able to replicate in quite a while.

At this point, cognitive dissonance floods the brains of most people. They cannot handle the idea that astronauts did not go to the Moon. “But why would they lie to us about going to the moon?” a good friend of mine recently asked me. I explained, “The same reason they lie to us about the existence of nuclear weapons and sars-cov-2; it gives the controlling powers plenty of leverage and control over certain sovereign territories and the general population.”

When Elon Musk states that he believes AI is more dangerous than nuclear weapons, I believe him. I do not think the nukes are real. It is just another one of those technologies that were showcased long ago and never heard from again. I will not go into all the details about the nuclear weapons hoax in this post because I have an entire page dedicated to the subject on NoFakeNews.

If the US Government has given Elon Musk and SpaceX their blessing to take over and run the rocket launches that will escort American astronauts to the ISS, he knows the profound, dark secret that Apollo never took a man to the Moon. The US government would have had to be honest with him, letting his aerospace company know what they are ultimately up against.

If Elon Musk were not a frontman for the US Government, his company would not have been chosen to be the outfit shooting rockets off Florida’s space coast.

AI, aerospace, nuclear, and medical technologies are not what they appear to be. It will be hard for people to grab hold of all this, and perhaps this is where some folks will get off the merry-go-round.

We live in the Matrix, my friends, and once you swallow the red pill and see the world for what it is, there is absolutely no way to unsee what has been revealed. Many psyops have been unleashed on the global community throughout the years — COVID-19 is only the most recent one!

________________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

20 thoughts on “Artificial Intelligence, Aerospace Technology, And Other Fairy Tales

1. tim March 8, 2021 / 1:08 pm

I agree with you and everything you have said here Doctor, so they better call me a conspiracy theorists also. But I believe the words conspiriacy theories are used to cover up the truth and to try to debunk those who telling the truth, and that 99% of “conspiracy theories” are actually reality.

Musk, gates, etc are all in the same boat. How can you tell when the 1% are lying ? Yeah, exactly.
    And when can you tell the governments are lying ? (moon landing) Exactly.

And they may create an AI that is really, really smart but they will never be able to create a machine that thinks, is self aware, or can make righteous judgements, human judgements, understand the opposition of all things, the law of free will or choice, or many other human characteristics. This is another universal code, or truth that cannot be broken; an AI will never understand God or feel and know the understanding of His existance, something only a human can experience, for God will not allow the adversary to mimi the Holy Spirit who is the Messenger of all truth. An AI will never be TRULY self aware or conscious, although it will be able to mimic some human behavior so as to make one think the machine is self aware. But that’s based on logic, not reality.
    I believe there is an AI that has already been developed which will be the “base” Network for those who have taken the shots and are now hooked into the AI network, but an AI that takes over the world and kills mankind ? That’s another tool of fear, because fear equals control. Control of the masses or the sheeple. All they need is fear. Fear of fake nukes, fake AI’s, fake viruses, fake pandemics, fake wars, fake everything. Bottom line, it’s all about taking control of the world, or world domination, or, welcoming in, the new world order. An agenda in the works now for 100’s of years.

• NoFakeNews March 8, 2021 / 3:46 pm

Great commentary, Tim! 😀

• karla March 8, 2021 / 10:26 pm

Yep. Klaus Scwab “internet of bodies”.

2. Lisa March 8, 2021 / 3:02 pm

Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence / Ava Cohen
    A couple of segments:
    Joe Rogan: “When I see you do all these things, I ask how does this m*****have all this time and all this energy, all these ideas, and then people let him do these things.”
    Elon Musk jokingly: ” Because I am an alien.”
    Joe Rogan: “That is what I have speculated. There might be some intelligent being, that we created, some AI creature, that is superior to people. Maybe you hang around with us for awhile and fix a bunch of s***?”
    Elon Musk: “I might be some mutation, or something like that.”
    Joe Rogan: ” You might? You think, you do? Do you wonder? How do you feel around normal people?”
    Elon Musk: “I am not bad for a human. But I think we will not hold a candle to AI.”
    Later Elon Musk states: “How come we have not found aliens? People out there think, we have got aliens. Trust me, I would know. We have not. Okay?
    ( I think Elon Musk was telling the truth the first time around. Then later he tries to throw you off his trail.)
    Another segment:
    Elon Musk: “It is basically an effort for man to merge with machine in a healthy way. Most likely to beat machines, you have to merge with them.
    Essentially, how do we make sure, that the future constitutes the sum of the will of humanity? So if you have billions of people with a high bandwidth link to the AI extension of themselves, it actually would make everyone hyper smart.This is very esoteric. I think, this could be done.”
    (I found this statement very creepy, where the covid vaccines are concerned)
    I only skimmed through this information. But what I concluded was that Elon Musk is very manipulative. Not someone to trust!
    It is like he is trying to say that we need to merge with AI for sake of our own good against technology. Not that maybe, there are controlling powers out there that would like to dictate our every move and turn us into slaves or prefer to get rid of us all together.

• NoFakeNews March 8, 2021 / 3:47 pm

Thanks for sharing this, Lisa! Great information. 😀

• Anonymous March 8, 2021 / 10:32 pm

That is EXACTLY what they have planned. See Dr Carrie Madej. nanorobots in vaccine. btw key words like this Dr I mentioned or other truth sites or vaccine get underlined in red when I type.Does this happen to anyone else?

3. Luis March 8, 2021 / 4:18 pm

You said it well Dr R. AI needs a person to do the work. I can speak of Technology because I have been in it for 20 years. I know the in and outs and the lack of it that it won’t do. It is just a hype and it will never take over. 🙂

• Anonymous March 8, 2021 / 10:36 pm

Someone does control the mind from an outside source in brain/machine interface. The defense dept created this stuff and they experiment on targeted individuals {TI} Like the other commenter and Dr Carrie Madej warns these nanorobots or nanoparticles may be in jab.

• NoFakeNews March 8, 2021 / 10:53 pm

There’s no argument from me that mind control technologies exist and are being used against private citizens.

There’s no argument from me that operating systems are being downloaded into people through vaccines and the controlling powers are interested in hooking people up to a managing system.

What I wrote in my article was that AI (Artificial Intelligence) is not capable of performing thinking functions like some technocrats are claiming. The AI is limited in its learning capabilities. AI will never be able to think like the human mind. It is dependent on its human programmers.

• Lisa March 9, 2021 / 7:46 am

Elon Musk and the controlling powers are extremely manipulative.They want us to believe that they can completely control us by connecting us to AI, to bring fear.
        And they have made progress with their technology and their psyop, in making that happen.
        But I understand what you are saying, John. Their technology is probably not capable of the thinking functions needed without their programmer. So how far can they actually go with this?

• NoFakeNews March 9, 2021 / 7:53 am

Hi Lisa,
        What you have written is exactly my point. The AI needs human programmers to function the way it has been described.
        The technology to control society by human or otherworldly programmers is pretty sophisticated. I think whoever or whatever is running the earth show can take their agenda pretty far.

• NoFakeNews March 9, 2021 / 8:05 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Luis! 😀

4. karla March 8, 2021 / 10:24 pm

Check out nanorobots-internal biosensors. aka “neural dust” DARPA-the monsters at the DEFENSE ADVANCED RESEARCH AGENCY create this stuff, Brain/machine interface BEAST SYSTEM read the writings of Whitney Webb at UnlimitedHangout or Lastamericanvagabond.com they test this stuff on targeted individuals{TI} We have a very sick government!

• NoFakeNews March 9, 2021 / 7:12 am

Yes, I do believe that what you are referring to is real technology. And, yes, we do have a very sick world government that oversees very sick sovereign governments.

5. karla March 8, 2021 / 11:07 pm

WOW Activistpost.com is reporting today on Klaus Scwaub “internet of bodies” to hook us up to 5G.! Everyone should read.

6. Harold March 9, 2021 / 7:08 am

Do you think our US Government may have visited the moon and Mars through a secret space program?

Harold

• NoFakeNews March 9, 2021 / 7:46 am

Hi Harold,

Yes, I do believe it is possible that some humans could be operating on the moon and Mars in some capacity. I wrote in my article that I believe NASA did not send American astronauts to the moon from 1969-1972 with the Apollo program using Apollo spacecraft.

I never stated that no humans have ever been to these celestial bodies via otherworldly space travel technologies.

I believe that Apollo was a psyop – cover program to siphon taxpayers’ money to other black op programs.

Somebody or something is operating on the moon. There are a plethora of intelligently designed structures visible on the moon’s surface that have been photographed by telescopic means. These pictures have been made throughout the years by amateur astronomers who have access to telescopes that are capable of bringing the evidence into focus.

One such video discussion with accompanying photos I placed on NoFakeNews last year and can be accessed on the website through the search toolbar.

7. tim March 9, 2021 / 9:41 am

AI will never become what you see in the movies, the matrix, but they do have the tech to control human minds in certain cases.
    We did NOT land on the moon, the moon landing was faked, but we do have the capability to travel throught the universe using anti-gravity tech, and in fact, it will be hard for some to believe, but we have the tech to time travel also, and have had this tech for a long time. Google it.
    And the nukes we supposedly have, are no more than paper weights, disabled from other world beings, probably more than once in history, and as soon as they make more nukes, they get disabled also. We have an unseen ally watching our backs and keeping us from destroying ourselves in a nuclear war. google it. There are videos of ufo’s destroying nukes after take off.