We Are Not At War With Germs!

We are not at war with germs! That idea is a grand illusion being orchestrated and presented to society by the controlling powers through the medical-industrial complex.

Whether we are discussing bacteria or viral microbes — it’s important to understand that these microscopic entities are not the cause of diseases. What ultimately determines if we become ill or remain healthy is the uninhibited expression of our immune systems at all times. If our immunity is up to par — we’re going to remain healthy as long as we remain within the construct of our natural environment.

The eugenicists who have worked exceedingly hard to make society sick know the truth about bacteria and viruses. They have been studying this important equation for a lengthy period of time. They have figured out that the key to getting people sick is to attack the masses’ natural and herd immunity. They have been working on behind-the-scenes projects for decades to accomplish this goal while creating lies about microbiology and teaching those falsities to healthcare students and doctors.

Long ago, the controlling powers tried to genetically modify viruses — trying to weaponize the pathogens. Weaponizing a viral pathogen works well in a Hollywood script but cannot be accomplished in real life, as people have been led to believe.

Viruses mutate very fast, and their potential pathogenicity decreases over time as they spin into more benign and less-lethal structures. At least that’s the story mainstream science sticks by when discussing the characteristics of these genomic sequences.

Then others believe that viral microbes are not even pathogens. A growing number of scientists believe that viral microbes might be naturally occurring harmless genetic sequences that are used or even synthesized by our innate immune systems to help cleanse the body of toxins and opportunistic bacteria that can be harmful to people when our immunity becomes compromised.

The truth regarding these microbes is still out for debate. Both viewpoints are theories that have not been definitively proven. But what has been proven to be true without any uncertainty is that viral microbes are everywhere and at all times. There are trillions upon trillions of these microscopic entities surrounding us at every moment of the day. You can’t escape them, so don’t be fooled into thinking you can.

The good news that very few people don’t seem to understand is that viruses don’t make you sick. If they did, we’d be sick all the time because there’s never a time when viruses aren’t around. So, logic would dictate that the presence of viral microbes in our airborne environment has no ill effects on our health level.

THE SARS-COV-2 SCAM:

Sars-cov-2 is not a real virus. Sars-cov-2 is a fake virus made to look real on paper by a rigged PCR test that generated millions upon millions of false-positive case numbers. We know by applying common sense that both the sars-cov-2 virus and its associated disease, COVID-19, are fake because the virus was never isolated in totality from an animal or human host.

As I wrote prior, a real naturally occurring or genetically modified virus wouldn’t get anyone sick. That’s why the controlling powers had to pull off the current psyop using a fake germ.

A fake virus with fake case numbers is easy for the powers that be to control. The results are simple to generate and predict once you have designed a bogus lab tool that can create an on-demand, unlimited number of false-positive case numbers.

DESTROYING OUR NATURAL AND HERD IMMUNITY:

Absurd medical mitigation procedures directed at treating bacterial and viral infections have been created and packaged by big pharma, then promoted as science. These prescriptive measures are destroying our natural and herd immunity!

Logical explanations about how humans and other animals naturally coexist with microorganisms in the environment have been marginalized by big pharma and promoted as pseudo-science.

Some hard to hear truths:

FEVER KILLS BACTERIA AND ELIMINATES VIRAL REPLICATION — IT’S YOUR FRIEND!

DISRUPTING FEVER WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF DRUGS — IS NOT SMART!

SYMPTOMS EXPERIENCED DURING BOUTS OF ILLNESS  GET RID OF BACTERIAL AND VIRAL INFECTIONS — LET THEM BE!

And herein lies the problem and why a fake viral pandemic can be successfully staged and executed worldwide. People have sunk their teeth into the lie that organized medicine is an authoritative institution on health and wellness. It most certainly is not.

The frontmen and women working for the powers that be who have stood in the spotlight telling the world how to “flatten the curve” concerning Covid-19 don’t know their arses from their elbows when it comes to giving out health advice. They are clueless liars reading a script that’s been handed down by a world governing construct. And the information they are spewing should be disregarded as nonsense.

Remember — we are not at war with germs!

________________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

20 thoughts on “We Are Not At War With Germs!

1. jim February 25, 2021 / 2:38 pm

Perfectly said, Dr. John.
    Now, if I can only get the people around me to understand this! Virtually EVERYONE I know is about to or has already gotten the gene-therapy shot.
    About 20 of my relatives have already been injected. I’m just wondering how long before they start getting sick. I wake up each morning with a horrible feeling in my stomach.
    Yesterday, I explained to a co-worker the PCR scam. I showed him Dr. Fauci’s video where he said 34 cycles or higher will create false positives. I showed him the Portuguese court decision where they ruled that 34 cycles will create AT LEAST 97% false positives. And I showed him the CDC document that says PCR tests must cross 40 cycles, which is PROOF of how they are pulling off this fake pandemic. But he still wouldn’t budge. He’s too far gone. It is amazing what the media (especially CNN) has done to these people.
    WHAT PART OF “34 OR MORE CYCLES WILL CREATE ALL FALSE POSITIVES” AND “ALL TESTS IN THE USA ARE RUNNING AT 40 CYCLES OR MORE” DOES HE NOT GET??????

• NoFakeNews February 25, 2021 / 4:32 pm

Hi Jim,

I know that it is frustrating to try and convince some people of the truth concerning COVID-19. Maybe, share some of the articles on this website with them. 🤣

2. jim February 25, 2021 / 5:13 pm

I know. I have been sharing this website with others.
    It just amazes me though, that otherwise intelligent people cannot see through this scam.
    I read Cathy Obrien’s book many years ago. I am now starting to understand what she was talking about. When people are basically hypnotized, like most of the general public is right now, they are powerless to see through the most obvious of lies.

3. tim February 25, 2021 / 6:04 pm

Got a call from my nephew. His mom took the first shot and he wanted to see if I could talk her out of taking the second one, This is the mother of my brothers son. I love her like a sister.
    I told her allllllllllllll about the fake vaccine, fake masks, fake pcr tests, and the whole picture.
    I told her that she has now been genetically modified, and there is nano tech in her blood.
    The second shot activates the first one. I told her she is playing Russian roulette with her life.
    I told her about the videos of people who now cannot stop jerking and shaking in convulsions.
    I told her about the 1000’s of people who have died shortly after taking the first shot.
    In the end, she agreed not to take the second shot, then back tracked and said she would think about it first.
    We can only do what we can do, then we have to let go and let God. They are in His hands now.
    There are some things in this world that are out of our control.

• NoFakeNews February 25, 2021 / 6:24 pm

Sorry to hear about that news, Tim. You are correct in your analysis. I have run into a similar situation with my own extended family.

• tim February 25, 2021 / 9:05 pm

Thank you Doctor. I am also sorry for your family situations. We all have our stories to tell.
        And we are all victims of a fake virus.
        Such is life.
        But if you look hard enough you can also see a lot of good happening in the world, at the same time. We live in a beautiful universe on a beautiful planet filled with a lot of beautiful people.
        tim 🙂

4. altiero February 25, 2021 / 11:02 pm

Defense scientists in our country use gain of function research to weaponize virus’ All countries do it for bioweapons. It is not Hollywood. They are not testing for this with the PCR test. You can find the origin of covid in the Plandemic series on ise media. Documentary!

• NoFakeNews February 25, 2021 / 11:08 pm

Let’s agree to disagree! But thank you for your thoughts! 🙂

• Anonymous February 25, 2021 / 11:16 pm

Yes. But you can still view the Plandemic series on ise media. One features virologist Dr Judy Mikovits who tells the truth that occured during AIDS and her work with Fauci. She is brilliant and knows this is a conspiracy with Fauci in the lead.

• NoFakeNews February 25, 2021 / 11:24 pm

I do have that video featured on this website. Please read the content on NoFakeNews thoroughly.

Thanks!

5. karla February 25, 2021 / 11:13 pm

There is evidence covid is bioweapon and PCR tests do not test for this. The mRNA vax uses SYNTHETIC RNA that has code to instruct your own body cells to create the spike protein of the “virus” So are they using genetic technology to cause our own bodies to create the spike protein of the bioweapon within our body???Quote from CEO of Moderna “we are hacking the software of life” Fauci’s history is leading the AIDS response. I suggest reading The STRECKER MEMORANDUM-WARNING THIS IS A BIOWEAPON ALERT. Very chilling. He says AIDS was deliberately injected. There is also a video on voicetv nigeria.called “Faucis first fraud exposed” Scientists explain the AIDS fraud of Fauci. He is a dangerous man.

• NoFakeNews February 25, 2021 / 11:33 pm

Karla, the bioweapons are the vaccines! The sars-cov-2 virus is not a real virus. The PCR tests are used to register false-positive case numbers so that the bioweapons (the vaccines) can be issued under a EUA.

The same fraudulent testing has been used many times before diagnosing other fake viral pathogens. Once people are diagnosed, the treatments (bioweapons)are issued as mitigating agents that ultimately destroy lives.

COVID-19 is just a much bigger rollout of the same scam. The mRNA vaccines will cause cytokine storms in the people who receive them, leading to massive numbers of bodily injuries and deaths.

6. tim February 25, 2021 / 11:30 pm

Have you ever seen anything like this ? 1000’s have died already, just from the first shot, and many 1000’s of others who have some type of injury whether it be the nervous system or whatever. and they keep pushing the shots like it’s no big deal.

Imagine if the vaccine was a car. The producers of this car make millions of them, then gives them out to the public saying jump in and enjoy the ride. But shortly after, the cars start killing the drivers in the car. They start driving off of bridges or cliffs killing the drivers. Or the cars drive 100 MPH into a brick wall. Or they drive into a lake and they drown.

But the public just keeps on taking their new cars and driving off into the sunset like there’s no tomorrow. Unfortunately for some who have taken the shot, there won’t be a tomorrow.
    Please, can I have another ?

• NoFakeNews February 25, 2021 / 11:34 pm

I have never seen anything like this before in my professional career, Tim!

• tim February 25, 2021 / 11:44 pm

I know, no one has. Unbelievable.
        I’ve been thinking a lot about how they love to attack our lungs, oxygen, our ability to BREATH.
        5G interfering with the OXYGEN barrier , geo engineering substances that cause BREATHING problems, vaccines that disable the phase 2 WBC’s so one SUFFOCATES on their own fluids / puss, vaccines that create allergies that cause BREATHING / asthma problems.
        I bet there is a long list of the ways they attack our ability to BREATH !!!
        And doesn’t it seem like gates wants to genetically modify EVERYTHING on earth ?
        I think he is genetically modified in the brain.

• NoFakeNews February 25, 2021 / 11:46 pm

Agreed! He is insane and there are plenty more like him.

7. tim February 26, 2021 / 12:00 am

You know, speaking of germs, I cannot for the life of me, ever remember having a cold, or the so called flu or any of that stuff.
    I remember getting the chicken pox, and the measles and so on, but never had cold or flu symptoms.
    I can’t remember ever being sick in bed with any kind of symptoms.
    Is it possible for someone to go through life and never “catch” a so called cold / flu ?

• NoFakeNews February 26, 2021 / 12:12 am

Anything is possible, Tim. 😀

I can remember getting ill a few times in my life from what has been described as Influenza. But I have never taken suppressive drugs to inhibit my immune system that was trying to help my body.

I am always around patients who are coughing and sneezing. Sometimes, I don’t experience the signs and symptoms of an illness for several years. But I, like most people, “catch” a cold sometimes.

I believe that when we get run down and our immune system is caught off guard so to speak we get infections. But I also believe that the same immune system gets us back to normal faster than any antibiotics or synthetic drugs.

I have lived by and practiced this philosophy my entire life.

8. Jim February 26, 2021 / 12:43 am

I started taking 6-8 grams (6000-8000 milligrams) of non-GMO Vitamin C per day in the mid-80’s. I have not gotten sick since. Not even a cold. 35 years and not even one cold. No flu, no coughing, nothing. I have been working at my job since 1987 and have NEVER called in sick. Vitamin C is amazing.
    Nowadays I also take 5000 IU per day of non-GMO vitamin D.