How to Depopulate the Human Race (Made Incredibly Simple)

Have you ever read one of those books that tackle a difficult subject for readers and break it down into something easier to understand? There exists an entire series of these publications. I remember reading one such book on organic chemistry in another lifetime when I studied a pre-medical curriculum. Just hearing the words organic chemistry brings back horrible memories that I thought I’d left behind long ago.

There should be one of these books titled How to Depopulate the Human Race (Made Incredibly Simple). I realize there never will be one published under this title, but if there was ever such a book — here’s how some of the content might read:

Depopulating people’s entire civilization is a complex endeavor attempted a few times on this little blue sphere called earth. The mechanisms and tools required to reach the intended objective need to be well thought out and repeatedly rehearsed until the recipe for success is ironed out and deemed to be foolproof by the few who control the many.

In our little booklet, we the authors have laid out the complexities of exercising this diabolical practice in easy to understand language. Even the most comatose individuals can understand how they are about to be eliminated from terra firma.

Our blueprint begins by developing the instruments that can euthanize the intended targets — human beings. With years of promoting society’s completely distorted understanding of microbiology and infectious diseases already in the books, it would be prudent to develop the secret scheme by creating a medicinal concoction disguised as a vaccine to mitigate a fake yet plausible-sounding infectious agent.

The infecting agent should be advertised and marketed as something common enough to be perceived as a legitimate threat that can broadly involve the entire world’s population. We suggest — a coronavirus (the common cold).

Next, the medicinal concoction is developed and stored away until needed at a future time. We suggest an mRNA gene rewiring product capable of reconfiguring human immunity. A triggering agent can be introduced later to initiate a cytokine storm that will lead to broad sepsis in the targets and later death.

The beauty of using this type of product is a perceived delay by other targets concerning the time the fuse is lit and when the storm detonates. The delay in time will remove most suspicion that the product being administered is the end result’s causal factor.

The next step is creating the infecting agent. Since the viral pathogen doesn’t exist, a computer-generated signature of the made-up villain must be created ahead of time. The final product must be published and agreed upon by a close circle of credentialed scientists and physicians under the direct employ of the few who control the many.

Once the fake viral pathogen is in place, an equally fake diagnostic tool must be created so that the disease can grow legs on paper and can be perceived by the masses to have spread throughout the world. The diagnostic lab test instrument is an integral part of the fakery. Without this tool, that will create the false-positive case numbers, the words outbreak, epidemic, and pandemic cannot be used by the world’s health regulatory agencies.

The terminology referenced above is necessary to have Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) filed broadly so that the euthanasia agents in storage (the vaccines in waiting) can be administered without direct approval from specific regulatory bodies.

Depending on the number of exterminations desired, we suggest using different vaccine product recipes. Product (A) to cull the population, product (B) to sterilize other targets, and product (C) could be engineered to surveil others through already existing operating systems.

During the actual running of the operation — the three recipes could be administered in different disbursement waves. The rationale for doing so could be explained through the mainstream media by simply blaming different groups’ risk factors and sensitivities to the fake infecting agent.

We suggest a rollout where the targets desired for extermination are labeled as the category of people with the highest risk of contracting the disease. In this way, different vaccine product recipes could be doled out at different times and without calling attention to the fact that different recipes are being used.

We suggest running a final dress rehearsal of the entire operation before launching the real event. The dress rehearsal should be filmed and made available on the Internet for everybody’s access. The dress rehearsal serves to announce to the world the direct intentions of the few who control the many. The dress rehearsal also creates enough doubts in the general public’s minds about any conspiracy theories that might come about as a result of the operation. Most people will not believe that the architects behind the plandemic would be foolish enough to publicly release their intentions in videos before committing the crime in real life.

If only a book like this one existed so that people could more clearly understand the genocidal plot to cull the human population that is happening in the world as I write these words.

_____________________________________

NoFakeNews is Nine Years Old!

On a separate note — I want to thank the people who have frequented this website during the past nine years. Together, we have attempted to separate facts from fiction, make sense of the nonsense coming from the mainstream media, and more recently, expose what I believe is one of the biggest crimes ever committed against humanity.

I hope that in some small way, NoFakeNews has been a helpful resource to those people who were searching for the truth about the world we live in and unable to find that information through the mainstream media companies worldwide.

Creating and publishing this blog has been a labor of love and an arduous task that can be quite exhausting. I believe we have awakened many and hopefully saved a few lives.

_____________________________________

NoFakeNews visitor Lisa Hakes is the author of a book titled Subtle Sabotage. It’s her personal story and triumph over many life obstacles — one of which was being the parent of a vaccine-injured child.

Lisa’s book is free on Amazon February 2 – 6, 2021. Let’s support her by downloading a copy. It’s a chance to read for free an inspirational story at a time when we could all use a little inspiration.

— Dr. Reizer

Subtle Sabotage by [Lisa Hakes, Kristen Forbes]

Click Here to Download Free Book!

#1 Amazon Free Book in Alcoholism (Kindle Store)

#3 Amazon Free Book in Parenting Children with Disabilities (Kindle Store)

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021.

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

Donations Are Greatly Appreciated!

$4,500.00 Generously Donated So Far!

We are continuing our fundraising efforts for the movie. The movie production companies bringing this film to life have generously invested money into this project and have asked me to help them out by promoting a fundraiser to offset production expenses.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

38 thoughts on “How to Depopulate the Human Race (Made Incredibly Simple)

1. Kenneth T. February 5, 2021 / 10:27 am

A hidden author resides in so many people – there is still time for ‘that’ book to be written.
    *hint hint*

• NoFakeNews February 5, 2021 / 11:25 am

🤣

2. Sonja February 5, 2021 / 11:02 am

Im having trouble getting my head around something here and its the bit at the end where the elite deliberately expose their intentions to us to fool us into believing…. what?
    If you mean reverse psychology, it makes no sense.

• NoFakeNews February 5, 2021 / 11:10 am

It’s the ultimate conspiracy theory immunization. In other words, it prevents the idea from ever becoming anything more than a conspiracy theory in the collective psyche of the population. It’s done all the time in the movies.

You simply release the truth about what is happening in real life in a movie or a published video, and when people refer to the idea that a conspiracy is happening in real life, people will point to the movie or video and say that was an idea from a film or documentary.

The fact that this concept makes no sense to you or the idea is not logical in your mind proves the strategy is working.

• Sonja February 5, 2021 / 11:44 am

How would a video of a post-vaccination victim of bell’s palsy convince people that its not true? Who would think in such a manner? How would mainstream media reports of vaccine damages make people more enthusiastic about getting a vaccine?? Evidence is evidence.
        Is there a scene in a movie that would clarify this?

• NoFakeNews February 5, 2021 / 11:52 am

Sonja, I am not referring to videos of real people getting injured from the vaccines. Those are authentic. I am referencing “Event 201” which was produced and filmed by The World Economic Forum, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Johns Hopkins University. Please look up the dress rehearsal under that name, watch the videos, and then we’ll have a conversation.

• David February 5, 2021 / 11:47 am

It makes perfect sense if you examine some of the things that these psychos have done in the past. Look at what Bill Gates has stated in videos about vaccines and depopulation. Look at what others, like Fauci, have stated about pandemics occurring in the future before they have. They always seem to foretell what they’re planning publicly.

David

• Sonja February 5, 2021 / 11:51 am

Then why do WE believe what Gates and Fauci say to be true (which it is), while the other 80% of the population dont?

• Kenneth T. February 5, 2021 / 12:28 pm

Sonja, why do YOU believe what Gates and Fauci says is true?

• sandy edwards February 5, 2021 / 12:05 pm

Sonja, Tim did a rather long post that I thought was a good explanation for why there are so many sheeple. I wish I could put my hands on it but have no idea how far back it was. But, as he stated, there are many reasons which I believe Dr. Reizer would be better at listing if he care to. In my opinion, because I am totally disgusted with them, it’s stupidity. As the saying goes you can lead a horse to water and so on. I’ve got other sayings but don’t feel they are appropriate for posting.

• Kenneth T. February 5, 2021 / 12:18 pm

I’m not sure I follow Tim –
        Can you point me in his direction?

• NoFakeNews February 5, 2021 / 12:19 pm

The articles I am writing at this stage of the game on NoFakeNews are not meant to enlighten everyone. Even though the title of the last post sarcastically suggests that a book needs to be written to explain the genocidal plot in a simplified manner — it doesn’t mean that the large majority of people will understand the idea that a psyop is currently in full swing.

I am writing to people who already understand what is going on. I do not have the time, strength, or desire to educate those people who are unable to critically think.

Sorry, I am long past the point of trying to convince people who are unable to be convinced about the truth.

• sandy edwards February 5, 2021 / 12:32 pm

Kenneth, Tim regularly posts here but I haven’t seen him here in a bit. I hope he is ok. Sorry I can’t help you. I don’t have his personal info.
        Dr. Reizer, I truly understand exactly where you are coming from. It’s past the point of doing much of anything except take a stand when the time comes. I still have hope that when things start happening that groups will ban together because we are going to have to fight like it or not.

3. David February 5, 2021 / 12:02 pm

Sonja,
    If you believe that what Gates and Fauci are saying is true, there’s nothing anyone on nofakenews is going to say that will satisfy you. You might be on the wrong website. Just saying…

• Sonja February 5, 2021 / 1:01 pm

Youve misunderstood. When, after my own x-number of months of research into the truth behind It All, a video shows Gates saying his vaccine will lessen the surplus population – and he has the money and power to make it so, I am apt to believe him. Give me a little credit will you.

4. Kenneth T. February 5, 2021 / 12:31 pm

I don’t drink much Fluoride and that helps. I’d love to NOT drink any but I even I realize I can’t get away from it 100% unless I live on Gilligan’s Island.

5. tim February 5, 2021 / 12:43 pm

Hi Sonya. I think, or hope I can answer your question. It has to do with good and evil, and our God given free will or agency, and so on.
    I’m not going to do a long explaination. I’ll tell it like it is and you can take it or leave it.
    When the evil that is running this world wants to do bad to the good people, they must either have your permission, or do so by force, against your will, taking your free will away.
    When the world sees that “event 201” then DO NOTHNG ABOUT IT, and even dismisses most as “conspiracy theorists,” because the world does nothing about it, by that action, or I should say, inaction, THEY GIVE PERMISSION for the 1% to carry out their plan to eliminate 90% of the worlds population.
    By the people seeing the truth of what will take place in the future, the 1% fulfill their obligation to tell the people the truth. Lets face it, all you have to do is GOGGLE IT , and you will see all the proof you need. What do you think the gates are grinning about when he says everyone will pay attention to the FAKE “2nd wave” of the FAKE plandemic ? Because they were talking about the millions of FAKE vaccines that are going to kill millions of human, some time soon. They are going to blame the so called “Second Wave” on the fake virus / plandemic, for the millions of deaths and injuries caused by the fake vaccines.
    The evil running this world, has show, through their minions, what their plan is for the humans of this earth. All you have to do is google it. ( Google Georgia Guide Stones and 1000’s of other sources to the truth of the 1%)
    And they do so because they have to ask permisson first, before they can violate OUR free will. Remember, they have to have permission, or do so by force. That’s the law, or the code of the universe. And by all the billions of humans who are not standing up against the 1%’s plan, because they are brain washed, and programed, and will even fight for the matrix they are in, they are giving their permission to the evil 1% to be harmed by the evil 1%. I hope that makes sense. I can’t think of any other way to try to explain certain laws of the universe put there to protect us and to keep evil from harming us against our free will.
    There are universal laws or codes that all must abide by in this universe, especially, the evil. They must warn humans of what they are going to do, before they cause the harm on them. That’s why satan will say something that is 90% truth, and 10% lie.
    Hope this helps
    tim 🙂
    ps, I love your article Doctor. And that book your talking about ,,, “The internet for dummies,” or the book for dummies would be a great idea for a book. In fact, like Kenneth has stated, it’s right up your alley 🙂

• Kenneth T. February 5, 2021 / 1:05 pm

Tim,
      I’d love to learn more – can you point me in your direction?

• tim February 5, 2021 / 2:05 pm

Hi Kenneth. If you ask the good Doctor of this site I’m sure he will can give you my email. I look forward to speaking with you 🙂

• Kenneth T. February 6, 2021 / 12:23 am

Thank you!

• NoFakeNews February 5, 2021 / 2:03 pm

Thanks, Tim! I always appreciate your feedback and contributions to the forum. Glad to see you back here – you’re needed! 🙂

• tim February 5, 2021 / 2:14 pm

No thank you sir. I’ve been here all along, just quiet. Had to step back and find my center again.
        And as far as Sonya, she was saying she believes gates can depopulate the world because they have the money to do so, I don’t believe she was saying that she believes EVERYTHING gates or whoever, says. Make sense ? Sonya’s one of us now. She’s not a sheeple And would you please give Kenneth my email if he asks for it ? Thanks again sir.
        Stay strong, and keep the faith.

6. tim February 5, 2021 / 12:46 pm

Jill Biden Says “We Owe It To Our Dogs To Keep Wearing Masks”
    I want to know why it is not front page news that masks CANNOT stop viral transmissions between human beings (or dogs) ?
    Oh, that’s right, MSM does not know what truth is.

7. tim February 5, 2021 / 12:48 pm

Yeah, sure, that makes sense, right ?

Psaki: ‘Even After You’re Vaccinated, Masks and Social Distancing Will Be Essential’

8. tim February 5, 2021 / 1:08 pm

I dare you to show me one fiction or non-fiction program, series, show, or even one movie that DOES NOT have in some form or fashion, either subliminal or in your face, 1% PROGRAMMING OR MESSAGES inside it.
    I have yet to be able to watch something that does not have some type of message from the 1% in it. If you look hard enough, their messages are everywhere being programmed into the minds of the sheeple 24/7. That’s why they are standing in line for the doom vaccines.

• NoFakeNews February 5, 2021 / 2:01 pm

Thanks, Tim, for sharing the information! 🙂

• tim February 5, 2021 / 2:18 pm

🙂

9. tim February 5, 2021 / 3:36 pm

Case in point. Started watching a show, Babalon Five I think it is. On this show there are telepaths. The law states, a telepath has three choices. 1- Comply with the 1% and become “registered,” controlled etc. 2- Go to prison. 3- Receive “injections” weekly to suppress their ability to telepath thoughts (these injections turn the person mindless)

The message from the 1% is clear. Either comply, go to prison, or be turned into a mindless being. In the 1%’s regard, they will make us comply and turn us into zombies, while the rest of us they will cull from the herd.
    And now back to our daily sponsors 🙂

• NoFakeNews February 5, 2021 / 4:44 pm

That sounds about right, Tim. 🤣

10. Lisa February 5, 2021 / 3:50 pm

Sonja
    What came to my mind after reading todays post and all these comments, was an answer to me from Dr Reizer awhile back when I asked “why do they have to tell the sheep what they are going to do, before they do it? ” This question was from something Tim had posted ( I truly did appreciate your excellent answer too.Tim)
    (I have missed seeing your posts here lately as well. You have a way of lighting up the place!)
    But Sonja, Dr. Reizer had given me a different answer that I could reasonate with.
    I think his response to me then, might be similar as to what he is talking about with the controlling powers releasing the truth ahead of time in a movie or video, or with Gates and Fauci releasing the truth ahead of time.
    Dr Reizer’s post to me,
    “It’s how the Universe operates in the eyes of the few who control the many. It’s looked upon as as a free will platform where the masses must give their consent for things to work.”
    “That is why the powers that be use symbols most people don’t necessarily have an understanding of. If they attach certain symbolic dances or signs to a movie or Super Bowl performance and millions of people watch the event and embrace the symbols, it satisfies the requirements and gives the energy necessary to make something come to fruitation.
    People don’t have to understand the symbols, they just need to welcome or embrace them.”
    My (Lisa’s) response to Dr Reizer, “I am getting the understanding that it comes down to the controlling powers receiving the energy they need from us, and it is a matter of us embracing whatever they put out for us.”
    Dr Reizer’s response, “Exactly”
    So Sonja, if people (sheeple) embrace (accept) what they are seeing and listening to, it becomes their truth. That is what the controlling powers what. If we accept their truth ahead of time, then they have powers over us.
    .(They then have the necessary energy for it to come to fruitation)
    I think it is on a rather subconscious level that people do this.
    You ask why not all of us are fooled into accepting their truth. I would say it is a mystery of the souls and universe, as to why some of us are more capable of critical thinking than others.
    That is my take on it!
    (Correct me if I am wrong, John)

• NoFakeNews February 5, 2021 / 4:46 pm

Spot on, Lisa! 🙂

• sandy edwards February 5, 2021 / 5:02 pm

Lisa, This is a great explanation and reply to Sonja and the group. Getting the the last paragraph “You ask why not all of us are fooled into accepting their truth.” I believe we are all on different vibrational levels that create our reality. Some are on higher levels and some not but all have the ability to change their reality here in the earth plane. It’s so simple yet sometimes so complicated. I am certainly not knowing more than anyone else but do like to think we will all come out on a high note. Sandy

• Lisa February 5, 2021 / 6:20 pm

Thanks Sandy, I agree with you that we are all on different vibrational levels that create our reality. And yes, that we have the ability to change that. Because of these higher vibrational levels, I also believe that some of our souls have seen the light more than others. We are all on different paths at our own pace. I do think that many of the souls here came out on a high note, as you put it!

11. Kevin Skibbens February 5, 2021 / 4:04 pm

Another great article today Doc.

The fact that the Event 201 exercise is still out there proves they are not worried about anything and are waiting for it all to run its course. Then and only then can the population be whittled down to the 500M to 1B they want. The vaccination is the key as you have written.

The first 51-50 vote (tie breaker) happened with the CoVID relief bill. Unfortunately, their plan is running on all cylinders and purring like a kitten.

• NoFakeNews February 5, 2021 / 4:45 pm

Thanks, Kevin! I appreciate your feedback. 🙂

12. tim February 5, 2021 / 5:55 pm

Hi Lisa. Your absolutely right. And the good Doctors explaination is perfect and is in line with mine, which is why I said:

” they must either have your permission, or do so by force, against your will, taking your free will away. ”

And as always, you are a kind soul, and it is your spirit my dear Sister Lisa who lights up the place … 🙂

And I’m always here, I just need to be quite sometimes. It is in the silence, when we are alone, that we hear Gods voice the best.
    brother tim

13. tim February 5, 2021 / 6:00 pm

Hi Sister Sandy. I am fine. Thank you for your concern. You are truly a kind soul. Thank you for that. And thank you for your awesome comments. I love them. Sending good energy your way everyday sister. And don’t worry, be happy. It will all come out in the wash, even the sheeple. 🙂
    bro tim

14. tim February 5, 2021 / 9:23 pm

Wow, I just felt some really good “vides,” hehe. I’m picking up good vibrations, she given me expectations ….”

tim 🙂