A Diabolical Plan was Designed and Implemented Long Ago

Sadly, most people still have no idea that they have been targeted for genetic manipulation and harvesting. It’s not as if the diabolical plan to modify the human genome was thought up a few years ago. The blueprint and means to permanently alter the human space suits — the bodies our souls occupy while navigating through life — have been in the works for decades.

The controlling powers, whoever or whatever they may be, want a more streamlined and efficient way to control the herd (you and me). That’s what all of this noise taking place has been about from the time we were born into this world.

Since our very first days here, we’ve all been taught a carefully scripted presentation about what’s real and what’s not. Our collective perception of reality is very far removed from what’s actually happening on this planet.

Our knowledge (or lack thereof) of many things transpiring today has come to fruition from the information we learned through various trusted sources controlled by different governments that have had a vested interest in distorting the public’s understanding of life and our existence here.

From medical and physiological standpoints, we have continually been exposed to a plethora of synthetic drugs (poisons) packaged and marketed to appear as solutions to an enormous arsenal of made-up diseases (intellectual properties).

The marketing of prescription and non-prescription poisons to the general population is relentless. These days, the practice is so routine that people have become numb and dumb to the endless drug commercials that populate the mainstream media stations.

Product after product is advertised to potential healthcare consumers. And in each instance, the products being showcased are explained as dangerous and deadly, yet the public still consumes them.

A large consortium of drug companies has been assembled (big pharma) to serve as the tool to genetically change humanity. The diabolical plan has been in place for a while, and the means to accomplish the madness through a broad vaccination program has been tirelessly promoted and placed on the church of medicine’s highest pedestal.

You don’t believe the coming COVID-19 (Certificate Of Vaccine Identification -2019) vaccines will alter human beings’ genetic code. What do you think the company MODERNA  (Modify RNA) stands for?

The eugenicists and psychopaths running the Earth show have been trying to get a hold of our valuable genetic information forever. Our genetic codes’ systematic collection has been accomplished through hospital lab testing, donating blood, looking for long lost relatives by voluntarily submitting our DNA to private companies, and through other means.

The point is, when you give your most precious biological secrets to psychopaths, the end results will not be good.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,421.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

9 thoughts on “A Diabolical Plan was Designed and Implemented Long Ago

1. Tanya December 4, 2020 / 4:50 pm

So true what you have written about drug advertising. I have seen thousands of those ads and never thought about the fact they were telling people the drugs would harm them. What a crazy, crazy world we are living in and it is getting crazier every day.

Tanya

2. tim December 4, 2020 / 5:00 pm

We are moments from millions taking the vaccines !
    The 1% are salivating at the mouth in anticipation of millions being crippled, paralyzed, sterilized and murdered . The demise of the human race is what they live for. It makes them happy to see millions die.
    The show is about to start, better take a seat.

• tim December 5, 2020 / 4:30 pm

Using big pharma’s poisons, vaccines, nano tech, and an A.I. Network, man has succeeded in creating a new race of human beings.

The Transhuman Race.

They will have the same rights as a humans, at first anyway.

Then, once it is confirmed that they are NOT 100% human, but genetically modified, even as a fruit or vegetable, and do not have the same rights as a human being, it will be deemed legal for the Medical Industrial Complex to own them, even as Intellictial Properties !

Transhumans will be intellectial properties, owned and patented by the MIC. We will once again have LEGAL slaves on earth, even as the US once did.

Please, correct me if I’ve come to this conclusion, through my studies, in error. ty. I do believe the statements above are true and correct, but I may be wrong. What’s your evaluation ?

3. Lisa December 4, 2020 / 7:42 pm

I remember the last day I walked out of a doctors office about ten years ago. I walked out thinking to myself that I would never come back. No more mammograms, nothing. I will never get a colonoscopy. No more. And I never have gone back.
    But for weeks I was continuously getting phone messages from the doctors office to schedule my next appointment. I felt like I was being stalked. Finally, they left me alone.
    I have been told, they now have you schedule your next appointment right there in the Doctor’s office instead of at the desk. They want to make sure you come back for your next poison or to cripple you in some way. Then they call it healthcare. It’s insane!

• NoFakeNews December 4, 2020 / 7:57 pm

I was driving back to my office this afternoon and heard four different radio ads about getting medical wellness check-ups. All the ads were sponsored by pharmaceutical companies.

This is how the trap is set. People are encouraged to do wellness medical visits which translate into lab tests, toxic vaccines, and a lifetime of prescription drugs.

• NoFakeNews December 5, 2020 / 8:00 pm

Thanks for sharing, Joyce!

4. Lex December 8, 2020 / 1:14 pm

-We’re in a soft tyranny
    -Lockdowns are a form of martial law
    -Trump is not what he claims to be don’t trust him. The covid l happened on his watch with his consent to lockdown and his push for unneeded vaccines. He didnt fire Fauci or Birx who are the enemy. Trump thinks Bill Gates is great.
    -Covid vaccines are for mass sterilization DO NOT take any of them
    -Try to avoid from ‘monitored’ forms of communication and get to know your neighbors in private discussion off of the internet off the cell phone. Discuss about what’s really going on and warn them.

• NoFakeNews December 8, 2020 / 1:28 pm