Europe — The Final Countdown (No Kidding, it Really is!)

Vaccines Are On The Way!

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,421.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

26 thoughts on “Europe — The Final Countdown (No Kidding, it Really is!)

1. tim December 2, 2020 / 3:59 pm

Actually, it has already begun. They have already been testing their vaccines / tech , on humans forever changing their genetic DNA code , etc

Now it’s going out to the public, and parts of the human race as a whole, will no longer be 100% human. They will be genictcally engineered and nano-tech connected for the A.I. track and trace system.

And here in America, they are already track and tracing employees of many companies. The track and trace app is probably on your phone right now.

2. sandy edwards December 2, 2020 / 4:12 pm

I was trying to leave a comment but things went crazy and I lost it. Anyway, all this has just become too much for me and I have been trying to take a break while I still am able. Just one thing I want to mention. I have noticed news online today that says the vaccine is not about turning us into transhumans but has so much poison that it’s attracted to all the meds that most people are already taking especially older people. This in turn targets the liver and they will continue to alter each batch to target certain organs?? I have no idea if this is true but it was on all the online sites today. Anyway, they are out to cull the pop. so does it really matter how they do it.

• NoFakeNews December 2, 2020 / 4:15 pm

Thanks, Sandy, for sharing. It’s poison any way you slice it.

• Joyce Bowen December 2, 2020 / 9:18 pm

Sounds dystopian, but I have to agree. Three years ago, I was on four medications daily with MDs constantly trying to add more. But I knew each drug bestowed more problems and I decided I would just endure what I already had wrong.

Medicine and MDs were the first things I studied and connected the dots for. When I knew I was dying, I became my frugal self and stopped taking their drugs. Dead people don’t need drugs.

One of my problems was terrible liver pain. I even had an ultrasound for it. I could barely keep myself from jumping off the table because the pain of the procedure was so bad. The results of the test? I was fine. FINE?

It was terrifying to understand these people have to be bonkers to hurt people so. Here is what I wrote three years ago and recently updated:

It has taken these last three years off pharmaceutical products for my liver to feel sort of recovered.

3. tim December 2, 2020 / 5:07 pm

We are talking about a mindset that of the 1% who, when learning that a certain drug destroys the kidneys causing the person to have to go through dialysis for the rest of their miserable lifes,
    “they” decided to continue giving this toxic drug to patients so as to increase the number of patients currently on dialysis. They wanted to up the numbers for increased profit ! You can google it to see for yourself. The Doctors involved of course did it for money. “They” paid them off. Just like Doctors who get big payments for “chemo” patients.
    This is the mind set of the 1%.
    Putting our elders on ventilators to kill them .
    Putting out millions of vaccines to destroy the human body.
    Many, many other atrocities. To many to list.

This does not sound like “they” think to much of us. We are probably less than a line of ants they would walk over, or step on, whlile walking down the sidewalk, it makes no difference to them.
    No, the evil men do to men on this earth, does not surprise me anymore. I’ve seen what they are capable of. I cannot unsee it. I wish I could.

• NoFakeNews December 2, 2020 / 7:46 pm

You are spot-on, Tim. Big pharma companies have been systematically poisoning people with deadly drugs that are marketed to look like mitigation tools against diseases for decades. It’s all quite intentional and explained in the drug ads. The companies tell people in their ads that the products will kill you and your organ systems and people still take the drugs. It’s a head-scratcher.

• tim December 2, 2020 / 8:46 pm

Right Doctor. Your talking about how throughout the add, they tell you the “side effects” etc, where it usually ends up saying … ” … and even death ! So ask your doctor (drug dealer ) today if this …blah ….blah …drug is right for you !!! ”
        Scratching my head .

• Lisa December 3, 2020 / 6:29 am

Tim, what an accurate description and depiction of what is happening in our world today. I agree, they think we are just ants for them to stomp on. 🐜
      But we are not! ⚡

• tim December 3, 2020 / 9:59 am

I love to see the “birds of a feather” flock together on this site. Many wise ones with wise words.

Hi Lisa. You are a kind soul sister.
        And no, you certainly are NOT an ant.

As you know, you are a Daughter of our Heavenly Father. You are made in His image, and He loves you more than you can ever imagaine. You are mind, body, and spirit. You are one, and complete within yourself not needing anyone or anything to make you complete and whole, for you already are, (James ch:1) and the Universe is within you. All you need, you may find within you, because He is within you.

Your spirit that is in you, comes from The Spirit of God, (made in His image, ie: mind, body, spirit ) so a part of you , your spirit , is devine, perfect, made of pure love and knowledge. It is this part of you that will return to our Father, along with the knowledge you received on this earth, and is why no one should ever fear death. You only need to fear the punishment one will receive for the “wrong” thoughts, words, and deeds committed on this earth in this life. You can’t get away from Karma. (there are 2 exceptions to this rule, but that is another story and I don’t want to get any more “preaching” than I already have. 🙂

I’ve been on the other side, (but that’s also another story. ) Sufficient to say, the words, peace, euphoria, love, and joy, fall far short, of describing the way I felt over there. There is no gravity. You see and hear and “think” in 5 dementions. You travel at the speed of thought. I could go on all day but just know that over there it’s a million times better than here on this earth, so why would anyone be afaid of that ? No pain, no misery , no hate, on gravity …

I can’t wait to go back, but I can’t yet. To many things need to get done. Gods work is never done. I need to help Him bring as many lost sheep back into the fold. Father wants all of His children to return to Him, and there are a lot of people on this earth, yep, lots of work to do, for sure.

Anyway, sorry , rambling …

No sister Lisa, you are far from an ant. You are all that is right , good, and humane.

The 1% are all words that describe evil.

The 99% are all the words that describe good.

And I promise you, this is the truth, in the end, good will win over evil . There are a numberless amount of earths in this universe, and all have ended , or will end, where good prevails over evil. Good has always defeated evil in the end, and always will.

We have a numberless amount of brothers and sisters on a numberless amount of earths in this universe, that are going through , or have gone through, exactly what we are going through, right now.
        These are universal truths that cannot be denied, and are built upon a rock.
        bro tim

• Lisa December 3, 2020 / 10:37 am

Beautiful, Brother Tim!
      And I do know, I am not an ant. (I am laughing)
      Sister Lisa

• tim December 3, 2020 / 2:40 pm

Hehe. Thank you Sister Lisa. Good that you know that, lol 🙂
        Now if we can get the rest of the world to feel better about themselves, our job will be complete.

• NoFakeNews December 2, 2020 / 7:37 pm

Thanks for sharing, Tim! 🙂

4. Lisa December 2, 2020 / 5:26 pm

What a powerful display of our doom to come! Vaccines are terror and death.💀

Okay, that was not very positive. I am still truly praying for a miracle.😇

John, I was listening to my rock while doing my workout this morning. Can’t beat the 80’s rock n roll. I have not heard the “The Final Countdown” in awhile. I have played it over about 6 or 7 times now. I like the empowerment of rock n roll! Thanks.

• sandy edwards December 2, 2020 / 5:36 pm

Lisa, hope you enjoy this

• NoFakeNews December 2, 2020 / 7:35 pm

Music is a powerful form of expression. I do agree with you that the 80’s rock music was special. I am a keyboard player and love to get away from the nonsense by playing my piano for hours. 🙂

• Lisa December 2, 2020 / 8:37 pm

John, you really are a man of many talents, aren’t you? 🙂
        I wish I could hear you play!

• NoFakeNews December 2, 2020 / 9:49 pm

🙂

• tim December 3, 2020 / 10:04 am

I picked up a silver flute and started playing it on day one. It was like I already knew how to play. I bet it was the same for you Doctor ? You already knew how to play. You just had to remember so. hehe 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 3, 2020 / 10:11 am

It’s funny, you ask, Tim. Since the age of three, I have been playing the piano, and I never had any formal lessons.

I have always been able to play. My mom was an accomplished musician and music teacher in the public schools. She had perfect pitch and could write beautiful music.

Since my earliest memories, I have known how to play anything I heard on a keyboard. I have written many songs over the years.

To answer your question, I guess I knew how to play the piano when I was born. 🙂

• Lisa December 3, 2020 / 10:42 am

There is that Soul connection!

5. Lisa December 2, 2020 / 6:01 pm

Great rock music, Sandy. Thanks!

We just all need to rock out!

6. tim December 3, 2020 / 10:18 am

Hehe, makes me laugh. 🙂 Sorry, “nerves” CANNOT break down. That is psycological pseudo science. .

The Rolling Stones – 19th Nervous Breakdown – Live

7. tim December 3, 2020 / 11:20 am

Yep, I knew it. And you are correct Doctor . You were born with your musical knowledge and talents within you. They are written on your DNA . They are written on your brain cells.

I know your belief system is aligned with mine, though you use different words to describe yours,

I believe we bring our talents (musical, etc,) personality characteristics, gifts , etc, with us from the pre-mortal world, into this mortal world.

I believe Doctor, that in the pre-mortal world , a numberless amount of your brothers and sisters were blessed with your musical talents possibly for eons, before you finally decided to come here to take on a mortal body, to learn what it is to be human, and the opposition of all things.

Anyway, I believe that is why one can walk up to a piano, or any other musical instrument, and start playing on day one. 🙂 We are born with it.

When you guys come down to visit for a vacation, we can go to some friends of mine, he’s a lawyer and his wife is a piano instructor, and we can jam. The flute and the piano sound awesome together. I can’t play right now. Still doing dental surgeries. Probably in a couple months I’ll be healed, and will be able to play again. It’s hard, not being able to play.

ttyl sir.
    tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 3, 2020 / 11:43 am

I would enjoy that very much, Tim! 🙂

• tim December 3, 2020 / 2:23 pm

Can’t wait Doctor. Surfing and making music, life doesn’t get better than that. 🙂