So, these Guys…

control the One Percent …

…who controls this group…

Flag of the United Nations as adopted by A/RES/167(II) on 20 October 1947

…who controls this group…

The World Health Organization — under attack by Trump — was targeted by conservatives in 1948, too - The Washington Post

…who controls this group…

Trump Administration and CDC Order New Eviction Moratorium | WNIJ and WNIU

…who controls these guys…

…who are in charge of managing the herd!

File:Women's March 2017-01 (04).jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Got it?

___________________________________

The Target List Movie is coming to Amazon Prime!

We’re About to Expose Big Pharma!

$1,816.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU)!!!

DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

Casting and Filming:
In-person auditions will be held on December 20, 2020 (check updates and cast announcements here), and filming is scheduled for March 2021.

18 thoughts on “Ready to take the next step in understanding what is happening? (Don’t let cognitive dissonance get in your way)

1. Jim Edwards November 7, 2020 / 11:34 am

I don’t doubt this hierarchy model for one second. Human beings wouldn’t treat each other this way. There’s got to be something much bigger behind all of this that we are not being told.

Jim

• NoFakeNews November 7, 2020 / 3:22 pm

Agreed, Jim!

2. tim November 7, 2020 / 12:04 pm

Agreed 100% Doctor . As hard as it is to believe, I’ve seen to much evidence that leaves no room for argument. Anyone who does their do diligence in researching the truth , will find this also, to be nothing but the truth.
    And Jim is right. Humans don’t treat each other like this. (humans beings stored 7 stories underground in big vats being melted down for consumption ? Human / alien expermentations, mind control. anti-gravity tech, manipulation of time and space, he list is to long to list.
    At first I though it was science fiction, and they were looney, but this comes from normal people not looking for fame, just want to get the truth out there. They have all been killed (shut up by “suicide” ” heart attack” etc. ) or debunked (Bob Lazar) as a lunitic and so on.
    Yep, the truth is out there for all to see now, too many have leaked it to the public. You just have to get past your cognitive dissonance, and look for it.
    Best article ever Doctor. Thank you sir. Can’t wait for the book 🙂

• NoFakeNews November 7, 2020 / 3:21 pm

Yes, Tim, there’s something else definitely going on, and I believe the explanations are literally out of this world. 🙂

• tim November 7, 2020 / 4:52 pm

Hehe 🙂

3. Lisa H. November 7, 2020 / 2:26 pm

That sums it up in a nutshell!

After reading “The Target List”, I was so thrilled to find someone else knocking down the pharmaceutical companies that I had to find more of this Dr. John Reizer’s material. I found your other books and nofakenews. I immediately agreed that the coronavirus was fabricated. It made perfect sense. But I must admit I was a little surprised about the other worldly material. I was like hmmm, okay 🤔.
    I used to turn off the History channel’s “Ancient Aliens”. But now I watch it, and I have been researching and rethinking the possibility.
    I always thought that humans were capable of evil, but what has been happening in the world today is quite sinister! 👾
    Thanks Dr. Reizer for awakening me to another realm of thinking.

• NoFakeNews November 7, 2020 / 3:15 pm

Hi Lisa,
      Once again, thanks for reading my stories and for being a regular reader here at NoFakeNews.

I know the otherworldly material may pose a real challenge for even some of the most awakened readers visiting the website. Still, people have to realize that I am only providing information. Anyone should feel free to throw out content that’s too far removed from their belief construct. It’s not my goal to force anything down anybody’s throat.

Most people don’t have a problem with the hierarchy tree I posted in the article up to the one percent level. It’s the ET thing that bothers most; they’re just not ready to turn that corner. I’ve been there for a long time. 🙂

• Lisa H. November 7, 2020 / 3:40 pm

Dr. Reizer, I would not have exlpored the ET possibility if I had not wanted to.
        My gut feeling was telling me to do so!

• NoFakeNews November 7, 2020 / 5:43 pm

🙂

4. Kenneth T. November 7, 2020 / 8:37 pm

There’s a two headed snake in every white house

• NoFakeNews November 7, 2020 / 8:38 pm

Agreed!

5. Kenneth T. November 7, 2020 / 8:49 pm

Once a person starts thinking outside the box – they can’t go back

6. tim November 8, 2020 / 12:14 pm

These words bring me peace. Hope they do for you also 🙂
    start:
    “The Hand of the Lord Cannot Be Stayed
    [How long can rolling water remain impure? What power shall stay the heavens ? As well might man stretch forth his puny arm to stop the Missouri river in its decreed course, or to turn it up stream, as to hinder the Almighty from pouring down knowledge from heaven, upon the heads of the Latter-day saints. ]
    What is Boggs * or his murderous party, but wimbling willows upon the shore to catch the flood-wood ? As well might we argue that water is not water, because the mountain torrents send down mire and roil the crystal stream, although afterwards render it more pure than before; or that fire is not fire, because it is of a quenchable nature, by pouring on the flood; as to say that our cause is down , because it is of a quenchable nature, by pouring on the flood; as to say that our cause is down because renegades, liars, priests, thieves and murderers, who are all alike tenacious of their crafts and creeds, have poured down, from their spiritual wickedness in high places, and from their strongholds of the devil, a flood of dirt and mire and filthiness and vomit upon our heads.
    No! God forbid. Hell may pour forth its rage like the burning lava of Mount Vesuvius, or of Etna, or of the most terrible of the burning mountains; and yet shall “Mormonism” stand. Water, fire, truth and God are all realities. Truth is “Mormonism.” God is the author of it. He is our shield. It is by Him we received our birth. It was by His voice that we were called to a dispensation of His Gospel in the beginning of the fullness of times. It was by Him we received the Book of Mormon; and it is by Him that we remain unto this day; and by Him we shall remain, if it shall be for our glory; and in His Almighty name we are determined to endure tribulation as good soldiers unto the end. …”
    The Teaching of the Prophet Joseph Smith p- 139
    end:
    * (GOVERNER. Lilburn W. Boggs, wrote an executive order MANDATING that it is legal to kill MORMONS, in the 1800’s, after which MORMONS were murdered !!! )
    (those who have taken the red pill, ignore this)
    To those whom it may concern, I’m speaking to you. Imagine if a Governor today ordered your deaths be mandated ? Think it can’t happen ? Guess what ? The moment, you let them (MSM) convince (program) you; that by using a diaper to cover the only 3 holes you have to breath with, will keep you safe from a (fake ) virus, or to stand at least 6 feet away from each other, etc, etc, etc, in that moment, you started dying anyway. Giving away Americans rights, by allowing them to tell you what to do with your body, and thinking it’s okay to give away our rights for safety, is exactly what you have been programmed to think by MSM’s propaganda that’s repeated 24/7.
    And every US American citizen’s Constitutional, civil, and God given rights started dying also .
    Stop acquiescing to an evil oligarchy who does not have humans best interest in mind, and just say no. Turn off your programming (MSM ,) don’t let cognitive dissonance get in your way , pull your head out of the sand, wake up and smell the roses (take the red pill .) We could use your help. Thank you.
    ” Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ” Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
    And I might add to this great saying, …deserve neither liberty nor safety, and will end up with neither !!! (italics added) If enough of you sheeple don’t wake up soon … welp, who knows ?

7. tim November 8, 2020 / 12:36 pm

Doctor. I seem to recall a couple accounts of eye witnesses seeing “reptilian” type of aliens at a meeting with some of the 1%, and others. They are said to originate deep under the artic where it is to hot for humans, and are said to be the native race of this earth , here before any other life ? They said 9 foot to 15 foot reptilian aliens were present at a meeting with some of the 1% and others, and to the witnessesm, it looked like the reptilian’s were in charge and were giving the orders, not the grey aliens. I think this reptilian race are the top dogs. ?
    I could be wrong, plz correct if so.

8. tim November 8, 2020 / 3:23 pm

This is about common law vs statue law. What do you think Doctor ?

start:
    How you can lawfully disconnect yourself, your family and your business from governments and the institutions of law enforcement and no longer comply with ‘Covid’ fascism. David Icke talks with common law expert John Smith at Commonlawcourt.com. A must-watch for those who choose freedom and want to end this madness.https://davidicke.com/2020/11/08/law-of-the-land-no-the-corporate-law-of-contracts-david-icke/

Common Law Court website:https://www.commonlawcourt.com/

Governments, agencies, law enforcement, courts and institutions are CORPORATIONS:https://itnjcommittee.org/resources/corporations-posing-as-governments/#United%20Kingdom

Attention all law enforcement:https://www.themagnacartaarticle61.co.uk/lobby-the-bobby/
    end:

tim , thanks

• NoFakeNews November 8, 2020 / 3:43 pm

Thanks for sharing, Tim. I will definitely be looking at this and will give you my comments afterward.

• tim November 8, 2020 / 4:25 pm

Thank you sir. It is interesting.

9. Joyce Bowen November 9, 2020 / 3:23 pm

I have studied human behavior most of my life.
    One of the 3 creators of the BAU at the FBI was studying the fact that most corporate managers had psychopathic personalities.
    We all want to believe humans would not do this to humans, but that’s not true. There is no set recipe for human behavior and these are the worst of us taking charge. They lack compassion/empathy/morals/ and ethics. You might say the only thing that makes them human at all is that they look like us.
    It’s as if Ted Bundy was cloned hundreds of thousands of times and got voted in and/or appointed. He enjoyed inflicting fear and terror. These people do, too. Psychopaths enjoy being begged for mercy, then they do their thing
    Scary, I know, but the psychopaths are in charge.