Did Giants Once Walk The Earth?

By Dr. John Reizer

The primary goal of NoFakeNews is to provide readers with more truthful information about what is happening around the world. Whether it concerns fake viral pandemics that threaten our way of life, false claims about modern technologies, misinformation about politics, dishonest reporting of historical facts, or any other types of news that might be released by the powers that be to place members of society at a disadvantage, I write about it on this website.

When I make the claim that the controlling powers lie about nearly everything, I am not exaggerating. Almost anything important you and I have been taught about this world by mainstream media and the creators of officialdom is probably based on lies. The disinformation is intentionally disguised as the truth to keep us tied to a set of beliefs that powerful bloodlines want us to continually embrace.

Just for the heck of it, I thought I would write a post that, at first glance, might seem like a ridiculous subject to many readers: Giants!

Do you believe that giant humanoids walked the Earth at one time? Conventional science would have us believe that any claims about giants existing on Earth in the past are preposterous.

Officialdom would tell us that any science-based person only needs to look at the official records and fossil remains kept at major museums around the world to come to the sensible conclusion that giant skeletal bones have never been found or examined by scientists.

Until such skeletal remains are discovered and verified by scientists, giants will be held in the realm of fantasies and conspiracy theories.

What would you think if I told you that there have been numerous giant skeletons discovered throughout the United States and other parts of the world?

What would you say if I told you that well-known museums have been accused by some sources as having been the recipients of numerous giant skeletal remains over the years that were unearthed by mining and highway building companies and that the bones were never publicly seen again?

Evidently, many years ago, when newspaper companies weren’t controlled by the powers that be and could report on all news happenings more openly, there were allegedly many articles written about the skeletal remains of giants.

The third article that is shown below and dated February 10 was in fact published by the New York Times as claimed.

I was unable to determine if the other articles shown below are official publications from the news companies listed, but others have claimed they are real. My gut feeling is they are genuine.

Not everything that happens in the world that resides outside the parameters of conventional thinking is a hoax or ridiculous conspiracy theory. Sometimes, things happen that can not be reported to the public because the mentioning of such stories would be difficult for mainstream science and associated belief systems to explain. Sometimes, it’s easier not to report the truth or to hide evidence that does not jive with the official narratives that have been approved for public consumption.

What do you think about this story? Do you believe there is any truth to the idea that Giants lived amongst us and walked the Earth?

15 thoughts on “Did Giants Once Walk The Earth?

1. Kenneth T. June 24, 2020 / 4:32 pm

It’s easier for a child to actively believe in such giants (I know I did) but in time another “reality takes precedence. The thoughts of any type of giant is taken over by all other adult things (bills, marriage, taxes, employment etc.)
    For me, like all others, I pushed those imaginative thoughts away when I grew up.
    Luckily for you I never forgot.
    I have many strange and unusual beliefs.
    A race of giants 10 or 20 foot tall? Why not?
    Yes, I believe giants existed in the past – possibly even (well hidden) today.
    ***
    I’m curious to see other people comment on such a topic.
    Sadly – – I don’t believe many will.

• NoFakeNews June 24, 2020 / 8:33 pm

Thanks for sharing, Kenneth!

2. sandy edwards June 24, 2020 / 5:14 pm

Thanks for this interesting information. I believe it is highly probable that giants have existed here on earth. It is in the Bible, greek mythology, and fairy tales i.e. “Jack and the Bean Stalk”. Really nothing surprises me anymore. I may be sorry I said that because I don’t want or need any more surprises.

• NoFakeNews June 24, 2020 / 8:39 pm

You are welcome, Sandy. It’s certainly an interesting story.

3. sandy edwards June 24, 2020 / 5:24 pm

Just found out that states with high covid-19 numbers(NC) will be requiring travelers to self quarantine for 14 days upon arrival when traveling to NY, NJ, and Conn. So be prepared if you plan on traveling and are from one of the states listed with high covid numbers. This sounds to me like another nail in the coffin.

• NoFakeNews June 24, 2020 / 8:37 pm

That is very disappointing news, Sandy. Thanks for sharing.

4. Mikhail. June 24, 2020 / 8:01 pm

Yes, I believe in the giants. Because I saw many youtube videos on this topic long ago (I’m not sure if they are still available). These videos were very convincing demonstrating numerous articles of physical evidence of giant humanoid skeletons discovered worldwide just as you’ve mentioned. This also corroborates much of the ubiquitous myths and stories concerning giants.

The Greek pantheon of gods were likely giants. The epic of Gilgamesh is about a giant, the Aztecs had stories about holy giants. And concurrently existing with giants are often pyramidal super structures no modern human is capable of constructing.

Personally, just in my opinion from reading the book of enoch I believe the giants were demonic perversions created by fallen angels mingling with human women. The giants had such a catastrophic impact on humanity that God intervened to destroy them all with the flood.

• NoFakeNews June 24, 2020 / 8:34 pm

Thank you for sharing, Mikhail.

5. tim June 24, 2020 / 9:58 pm

Absolutely, there have been and still are giants on earth. Why “they” want to cover it up so bad, make all the giant skeletons disappear and no one working in the museums say anything either ?
    What’s the big deal ? What is it with UFO’s, aliens, anti-gravity tech, underground tunnels, etc ? Why are they so uptight about the truth getting out ? Weird.
    I have a friend, he’s been working in the military for decades in the highest top secret areas . He told me just recently (past couple of years) a giant man, up in the mountains, at least twice the size of a normal man, killed a squad of solders with his wooden spear, and did the same to the second squad the military sent in. Not sure what happen after that. He thinks “they” ordered the giant to be blown up. As crazy as it sounds, I’ve known this man for a long time and I know he would not make that kind of stuff up. He was serious. You should hear some of the stuff he has told me. The underground tunnels, gravity tech, etc, it’s all real according to my friend, and so much more, it would blow your mind.
    Yep, the existence of giants are not that hard to believe. The Scriptures talk of giants on earth and who can forget David and Goliath ? That was a real battle, that happen here on this earth. Not just some children’s story, It really happen. And man and a giant fought, and the man won. 🙂

• NoFakeNews June 25, 2020 / 7:01 am

Thanks, Tim for your comments! 🙂

6. Gran June 25, 2020 / 2:12 am

I could be mistaken, but I believe the reason they conceal the factual evidence and findings, may be the same reason they conceal all the photos and evidence found regarding Noah’s ark. The hard evidence would cast legitimate doubt on the religious theory of evolution, a theory (full of holes and now disproven science) but a religion needed by the overlords (who may be ruled by giant demons of the pre-flood) to form the technocracy, aka one world system. Pre-flood, people, animals and vegitation were much larger, and the giants noted in Genesis chapter 6 were the largest of all men. The skeletal remains are about 4,000 years old. After seeing the whole Creation series with Kent Hovind, where he explores all the data, I was astounded. I couldn’t understand why they were hiding the evidence unearthed, I’d never heard of it before then. But there it was, and explained in a way that even me, a near atheist agnostic at one time found irrefutable. The whole series is on y.t. and is fascinating to watch, no matter what one believes.

• NoFakeNews June 25, 2020 / 7:02 am

Thanks, Gran for sharing your thoughts.

7. tim June 25, 2020 / 3:51 pm

I agree with you Gran. And I find it interesting that eventhough darwins theory of evolution was disproved scientifically a long time ago, it is still “suggested” by main stream media, hollywood shows and movies, entertainment, documentaries, etc, etc, that it is still a reality that we came from monkeys. Anything to take the peoples eyes off the truth so they will keep watching the bouncing ball.

And the big bang ? Everything “created” in a millisecond out of nothing ? Scientist always trying to put a number on the number of stars, or how big the universe is ?

The universe is ETERNAL !!! That means there is no measurement for the universe because it is ENDLESS and ETERNAL, never “created” because it has always been in existence. There is no end to the universe because it is endless, and it was not created because it always has been in existence. (eternal) And there will NEVER be, no universe. The universe will always be in existence. People talking about the end of the universe are fools.

I know it’s hard to wrap our mind around this simple fact, but there is no beginning or creation to something that has always existed, and there is no measurement for sometihng that it ENDLESS.

So all you scientists out there, stop trying to put a number on the universe. The number of stars are infinity times infinity. The measurement of the universe is infinity times eternity. So you would look much more inteligent if you were to be seen stating these simple truths,,,

“the universe is endless and cannot be measured by mans standards, and was not created in some delusional idea of a big bang, but has always been in existence and will always be in existence. Stop trying to measure or put a number on something that is infinite and endless, and stop trying to put a beginning or an end, on something that is eternal. ”

rather than,..

” we think the universe is ..blau blau, blau… light years wide, with …blau, blau, number of stars, and it was created by some big bang …blau, blau, blau years ago….”

stupid “science” makes stupid scientists.

Sorry, Doctor back to the giants and fake viruses 🙂 Thanks for letting me vent.

8. Wanda June 29, 2020 / 2:38 pm

Read the book Dead Men’s Secrets. My pastor lent me his and it took me a year to digest all the material in that book that no one ever talks about.

• NoFakeNews June 29, 2020 / 2:56 pm

Thanks, Wanda, for sharing the information about the book.