All the Noise Taking Place Has One Common Goal: Divide And Conquer the Masses

By Dr. John Reizer

People have been the victims of psychological operations for as long as governments have been in existence. The perceived craziness and chaos currently taking place worldwide is nothing new or original. Although the themes of the psyops have differed over time, they all share a common goal, which is to divide and conquer the masses.

If we were all able to take refuge in a soundproof shelter and get away from the different noises stemming from the coronavirus, race riots, BLM movement, pro-vaxxers, anti-vaxxers, and political factions, it would become evident that everything taking place in the world has been designed to make people fight amongst themselves.

It’s pure mathematics and doesn’t require great intellect to figure out what the architects behind the current psyops are trying to accomplish.

Hypothetically speaking, if there exist a thousand people who share the same desire to remove a leader in the front of a room from power, there’s a pretty good chance they will be successful in their campaign. But, if those people are continually fighting amongst themselves about the color of their skin, religious beliefs, what drugs are good or bad, and political parties, their shared goal of overthrowing the leadership becomes much more challenging.

When people lose their collective focus on something of importance because it has been intentionally manipulated and shifted to other storylines by the powers that be, they lose the strength and determination required to be successful in accomplishing their original goal.

Mainstream media productions are the primary tool of choice used by the controlling powers that create, nurture, and maintain the divisive cultures so prevalent in society. It is this division between the citizenry that ultimately allows the powers that be to maintain their control over the herd.

It is frustrating for those of us who are wide awake to watch everything taking place. We understand what is going on, and we see the different psyops for what they are: predictable, repetitive, and recycled agendas that have been reformatted and reintroduced into the public domain to keep people from acquiring the strength and energy that is necessary to change the world for the better.

The eugenicists running the world want to thin out the global population, and they are getting closer to seeing their plan come to fruition. To these psychopaths, no lives matter, and they are sitting in the driver seat laughing at the members of society.

13 thoughts on “All the Noise Taking Place Has One Common Goal: Divide And Conquer the Masses

1. tim June 23, 2020 / 11:32 am

FYI, here in So. Cal. on a trip to the store I counted 67 NOT wearing masks to 6 who were. Did not included those forced to wear masks due to employment, etc.
    I don’t think Californians are interested in listening to the evil draconian enforcements from the powers to be, who are robbing all humans on earth of their civil and Constitutional rights, etc.
    They may be able to pull the strings of businesses but on a personnel level, the people are saying, “we don’t need no stinking masks. ”
    What about other cities / states where masks are “mandated?”

• Gran June 24, 2020 / 2:48 am

Hi Tim! Here in Pa. things suddenly went phase green on the 19th, but it seems many/most still wearing the face filters. Businesses still requiring them for obtaining necessities. Of course the House filed five articles of impeachment against the self-appointed King Wolf Governor around the 16th, and suddenly—what a surprise! He finally loosed a phase green and relented on his otherwise pseudo communist dictatorship. For now, anyway. Strangely, I have a feeling that “code green” has a dual meaning for these beings. As in the “green new deal” of Agenda 21/30.
      Our friend who literally saw communism sweep through Chek Republic said it is an exact playbook of what’s happening right now. They took his family farm and everything on it for stack and pack apartment buildings, and left the family with nothing. Not a cent, and no food. That’s what they do. Its who they are. Its so parasitic, and so upsetting to see this happening right before our eyes. To realize how deceived we all were too, about history, about fiat currency, about the way things really work….to only be seeing it when its essentially too late to effect significant salvage–and numbers with cohesion. I can’t imagine our little farm being grifted by the thieves, yet trying to at least be aware of how that may be down the road. But the comfort is the blessed Hope and the Lord. He sees all and will address it. It is ever closer now. Day by day. Maranatha! 🙂

2. sandy edwards June 23, 2020 / 12:41 pm

Tim, Same here. Most are not wearing masks and those that are seem to be older people. Our Governor is getting ready to pass a statewide mandate whereas right now we only have certain cities that are under the mandate. We are also due to go to phase 3 this Friday but the governor is going to give that briefing tomorrow. I have a feeling with the numbers going up the way they say that phase 3 will be out of the question. I am in North Carolina.

3. Rob June 24, 2020 / 12:41 am

They want us to pick a side. We are given 2 choices, left vs right, blue vs red, capitalism vs socialism, white vs black and they pick what we can choose from. One way to defeat the divide and conquer strategy is to choose not to pick one of their sides at all. They want us fighting, tts a destructive narrative and more people understand the quicker they can get free from the Matrix.

4. Gran June 24, 2020 / 3:18 am

So very true, all you wrote. I saw an old lecture the other day from the 1960s by G. Edward Griffith. Things happening now are described in his talk, as part of the takeover playbook. From the divide and conquer ruse, to the other psyops like “Every day a new boogy man” blamed, distraction, deflect, deny, confuse and exhaust the public. The Saul Alinsky recipes?
    Scary thing I’ve found is if one has the misfortune to have a narcissist in their fam or circle, these folk appear to follow the same identical playbook as the current overlords. They are despotic as a hive mind. Experts at lying and pitting and sowing division and discord. Problem, reaction, solution. And the solution is always in their favor. If one is a peace-lover, dealing with the needless strife wearies the very soul. One good thing is, once you see the pattern, it helps one not to fall for it from the overlords and their manipulating cnn type media. 🙂

5. tim June 24, 2020 / 3:12 pm

All great comments. I amazed at the level of intelligence on this site. You peope are pretty smart and I’m learning a lot from you and the good Doctor Reizer. Thanks for that. Knowledge truly is power. And thanks for the updates in your area.
    I especially like the point Rob made about picking sides. He’s spot on.
    I don’t pick sides. I’ve known since very young that both wings belong to the same bird. Making people think they have a choice.
    I was born with the knowledge that we are all equal, no one human being better than another. Not sure why so many others were not born that way. I could never understand the concept of war, prejudice, murder, hate, anger, etc. Where does their hate come from ? Why are they murdering psycopaths so bent on destroying the human race ? (as you think so shall you be)
    I won’t choose white or black, right or left, republic or demo, or even up or down, for that matter.
    I choose goodness, righteousness, warmth, hugs, love, friends, family, oneness, and anything that marches for truth, peace, hope, kindness, etc.
    You can call that right or left or whatever, I personaly do not like to label myself. Wayne Dyer said when you label yourself, you negate yourself. I know he’s right.

6. Gran June 25, 2020 / 1:24 am

wow. This thread really resonates. When you write “I could never understand the concept of war, prejudice, murder, hate,” etc. Same here. Even as a child, it struck me as ludicrous. I could not comprehend it then or now. We had a neighbor who hated those of different skin color, and was cruel as could be. I could not for the life of me wrap my mind around it. It made no sense. I boldly asked him “Why?” “But why? What is the basis upon which you conclude this right to hate others who are simply different?” He never had a logical answer. Was he simply taught to hate, or what, I don’t know.

Aren’t we all the same on the inside? Same emotions, same basic needs, same value and worth in the eyes of the Creator? Sure there are differences of skill and or interest and ability—-what of it? Every person has an area of gifting. Freedom allows them to hone that. Can’t we all live in peace and see the good in others? I’m a hopeless idealist, I’m afraid. I just don’t “get” certain things.

What I do get is: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men (all people) are created equal, and are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, among these—the right to life, liberty, and property (revised later to “happiness”, by the overlords who were mapping out already how to grift the property and harness all means of production and labor for themselves–who they deem superior to the masses, and don’t believe in a Creator.) They esteem themselves gods. Gates and Fouche 2020. “mandated” vaccines for all because we know what’s best with no valid testing, and need to use the populace to suck a profit, darn it. How dare any object to our baseless “authority”. Surely no one is qualified to decide for themselves.(sarc) Okay, well-meaning rant over. 🙂

7. tim June 25, 2020 / 4:11 pm

I don’t tell you this so you will feel sorry for me . That would be a greart waste of time on your part. and mine.
    I was raised by a tyranical 350 pound, 6 foot 5 inch man who loved two things. Drinking alcohol and mentally and physically torturing his children.
    (if it were not for God, I would either be in prison, a drug addict, or dead )
    He “tried” to “make” us prejudice, but it didn’t take for me or my brothers and sisters. None of us are prejudice despite being abused while being taugh , “you will hate black people .”
    He tried really hard to make his kids prejudice, to no avail. So don’t know if racism is something they are born with, or taught. ? I was unable to learn to be prejudice, because it just never made sense to me.
    Racism has been here since the tower of babel and will be here until the end of man on this earth, and any other earths in the universe. Racism is eternal and throughout the universe,

• NoFakeNews June 25, 2020 / 6:04 pm

Sorry to hear about that, Tim. It’s great to know you survived despite incredible odds. Your faith saved you and it continues to give you the strength that is necessary to survive the craziness we now have to face.

• Gran June 27, 2020 / 3:04 am

I too am so sorry you experienced that Tim. No one deserves such treatment ever. Total respect to you for the compassionate and beautiful person you chose to become despite facing incredible odds and obstacles. You and your siblings too.
      We came from a similar place. On this end, pop was 250 pounds and wielded a level of Kafkaesque cruelty and malignant narcissism that to this day boggles my mind. He detests anyone who is not prejudiced as he is, and I never could be. My partner and I traveled to the other side of the world to form our family, and we hail from all over the earth. After pops third and final attempt to destroy my life outright, I had to estrange. I had no idea then, these beings stalk for life. They foment grief and then feed off it like a vampire. Honoring my heavenly Father who saved me, is life now. Like you, I believe it is soley the grace and mercy of God that I emerged from that realm of sorrow’s hell still sane and not into any mind altering anything. Well… coffee and the scriptures notwithstanding.  I truly believe that people with a spark of God’s light and love in their soul like you, Dr. Reizer and others here, are targeted by the Brotherhood of Darkness, for lack of a better word to describe the beings that attack the innocent without cause. But God hath sent an angel, and hath shut the Lion’s mouths” that they have not prevailed. God Bless you abundantly

8. tim June 27, 2020 / 1:05 pm

Dear Doctor Reizer, I know this is way off subject, but I think it’s important that people know what I have learned about child abuse, and again, while I appreciate your empathy, just don’t feel sorry for me, because like I said, that would be a great waste of time.

You may think I’m crazy but I’m actually appreciative of my past and I’ll tell you why.

Preface: I am NOT a Bible thumper and do not wish to force my belief system on anyone. You can believe this, or not. That’s what free will is all about. The Spirit has confirmed to my spirit that these things are true.

We, (my Church members) believe that we all resided somewhere else (pre-mortal world) before we came here to take on a mortal body and learn about the “opposition of all things.” We believe we were raised by a Heavenly Father and Mother, who brought us up in the pre-mortal world, with love, and caring like no other.

Then , with their help, and probably after eons of time, we decided to come to earth to put on a mortal body, and learn about the opposition in all things, when a veil of “forgetfulness was put between the pre-mortal world and earth so when we came to earth we started with a clean slate, and a clear mind, not remembering our experiences in the pre-mortal world.

We had to decide for ourselves whether we would be good or bad. But once in awhile, the veil is thinner and we have what is called, a Deja vue. Many believe this is where they come from. Before we came here, God allowed us to “view” our life on earth, from birth to death so we would know what was going to happen. to help us to choose to come to earth, or not. (there are many spirits in the pre-mortal world who do not want to come here, period. They want to stay right where they are at) And once in awhile, those memories from our “preview ” of our life, or the “viewing” you saw of your life, in the pre-mortal world, peak through, and is called Deja Vue. A little memory of your past in the pre-mortal world, of your life “viewing.”

So if you have been abused as a child it is very important that you know this to be the truth. A world renown Psychologist , and member of my Church, Carlfred Broderick said this:
    (if you don’t want to read the whole thing, start with the paragraph that says …

“Indeed, my experience in various church callings and in my profession as a family therapist has convinced me that …”

Or read the whole thing:

We know we are sent into this world to grow and progress and become like our Father in Heaven. But what of those who are abused and mistreated as children? Can they hope to overcome problems caused by their upbringing?
    Carlfred Broderick, professor of sociology, University of Southern California.

As children of God, we have been given the great gift of choice. We may choose to help, or we may choose to hurt. Unfortunately, as the Lord explained to Moses, the iniquities of one generation are often visited upon the heads of following generations. (See Ex. 20:5.) Anyone can see the truth of that saying by looking at many families in the world today. Often, troubled families seem to pass on their pain and darkness—virtually intact—to their children and grandchildren. The victim of one generation becomes the victimizer of the next.

On the other hand, the Lord told the prophet Ezekiel:

“What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The Fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge?

“As I live, saith the Lord God, ye shall not have any occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.” (Ezek. 18:2–4.)

This scripture suggests that children need not merely repeat the sins of their fathers, but that each generation is held accountable for its own choices.

Indeed, my experience in various church callings and in my profession as a family therapist has convinced me that God actively intervenes in some destructive lineages, assigning a valiant spirit to break the chain of destructiveness in such families. Although these children may suffer innocently as victims of violence, neglect, and exploitation, through the grace of God some find the strength to “purge” the poison within themselves, refusing to pass it on to future generations. Before them were generations of destructive pain; after them the line flows clear and pure. Their children and children’s children will call them blessed.

In suffering innocently that others might not suffer, such persons, in some degree, become as “saviors on Mount Zion” by helping to bring salvation to a lineage.

I have had the privilege of knowing many such individuals—people whose backgrounds are full of incredible pain and humiliation. I think of a young woman who was repeatedly abused sexually by her father. When at last she gained the courage to tell her mother, she was angrily beaten and rejected by her.

These experiences made her bitter and self-doubting. Yet, despite all obstacles, she has made peace with God and found a trustworthy husband with whom she is raising a righteous family. Moreover, she has dedicated her energies to helping other women with similar backgrounds eliminate the poison from their own lineages.

I think of a young man whose mother died when he was twelve and whose father responded to that loss by locking his son in his room, then drinking alcohol and entertaining women in the house. When he would come to let the boy out, he would beat him senseless, sometimes breaking bones and causing concussions.

As might be expected, the young man grew up full of confusion, self-hate, and resentment. Yet the Lord did not leave him so, but provided friends and opportunities for growth. Today, through a series of spiritually healing miracles, this young man is preparing for a temple marriage to a good woman. Together they are committed to bringing children up in righteousness and gentleness and love.

In a former era, the Lord sent a flood to destroy unworthy lineages. In this generation, it is my faith that he has sent numerous choice individuals to help purify them.

In the days of Jeremiah, the Lord used some of the same language he would later use in speaking to Ezekiel:

“In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children’s teeth are set on edge.

“But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.” (Jer. 31:29–30.)

Then he went on to say of this new, covenant generation: “I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.” (Jer. 31:33.)

Most of us, I believe, are acquainted with one or more of these valiant, struggling spirits. In the latter stages of their progress, they are easy to recognize and appreciate. But sometimes in the early stages they are suffering so much from their terrible wounds that it takes a mature degree of spiritual sensitivity to see past the bitterness and pain to discern the purity of spirit within. It is our duty and our privilege to befriend such individuals and to provide whatever assistance and support we can in helping them to achieve their high destiny.

Others of us may be, ourselves, the suffering of light. Let us be true to our divine commission, renouncing bitterness and following in our Savior’s footsteps.

Carlfred Broderick

My abusive father and his siblings were severely abused as a child, by their father, like no child should ever be abused, even to the point of taking away their innocence, a crime, fortunately our father did not inflect upon his children.

And my fathers father was an abuse man and so on going generations back.

Well, I was sent here, to STOP that abusive genealogical linage by NOT abusing my children, but raising them with the love of God instead. And now, my children are raising their children with love, and so on .

I STOPPED the cycle of abuse. The buck stops here. I refused to pass the poison that I had received as a child, to my children.

Knowing that in Gods eyes, in the pre-mortal world, I was brave or valiant enough to decide to come to this earth and go through my childhood abuses, so that I could break the chain of destructiveness and create a linage of love instead, helps me to feel good about myself and understand why I was abused as a child.

The one question that “haunts” many abused children is the “WHY. ” Why am I being abused ? Why was I abused as a child ? Why is this happening to me. The why is always there. But it all makes sense to me now.

For sacrificing my childhood, a linage of destruction became a linage of love. And I’m proud of what I have done and I hope my Father (not biological father) is proud of me and my siblings who did the same as I. They too stopped the linage of destructiveness and now have children raised in love.

And if you were abused as a child, know that YOU ARE A VALIANT SPIRIT from our pre-mortal life, where God and you decided that you would come to earth to STOP a chain or linage of destructiveness. You used your free will or freedom of choice to preform this “task” for our Heavenly Father.

And now you understand why I said feeling sorry for me would be a great waste of time.
    It probably took me eons in the pre-mortal world, before I was valiant enough to come to this earth to be abused, but I finally did it.

And I feel good about my childhood, and I know I did a good thing. Most of all, the question, “WHY” has been answered and brings me great peace to my mind and soul.

If you were abused as a child, walk with your head high and be proud of yourself. You did what most did not want to do. You were a little more valiant, than the others, so God sent you , because he knew you were strong enough to get through it. And now that you know what a valiant spirit you are, go in peace, and be happy for your past experiences. They are for our spritual growth , learning, and they are for our good.

ps, THANK YOU ALL for your kind words, brought me to tears, and I don’t cry easy. 🙂

• NoFakeNews June 27, 2020 / 1:11 pm

Thank you so much, Tim, for sharing your heart, experiences, and beliefs with our readership. 🙂

• tim June 27, 2020 / 2:34 pm

If it helps only one person, then it’s worth it and I can die happy. Thank you sir, for all you do. 🙂