Artificial Intelligence, Aerospace Technology, And Other Fairy Tales

By Dr. John Reizer

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a remarkably exciting subject that people like Bill Gates and Elon Musk like to claim has the potential to kill all of us (if vaccines do not take us out first).

I must be honest with readers; I am not a computer savvy guy, and my understanding of computer programming is rudimentary at best. Although I might lack the technical knowledge of computer programming, I have a keen nose when it comes to sniffing out BS about amazing technologies that are supposedly being developed or have previously been developed and are mysteriously being kept hidden under lock and key.

I recently listened to an interview with Elon Musk, and he basically said in a nutshell, that the AI programs currently in existence are learning at such a rapid speed, the programmers do not know how to stop the learning process once it begins. He also alluded to the idea that eventually AI would become so dangerously intelligent, machinery might possibly take over the world. Musk thinks AI is more dangerous than nuclear weapons. He might be completely accurate when making that claim, as I will explain later in this post.

There are others out there also claiming similar scenarios — that AI programs are going to be the ruination of humanity. Is this scenario possible? Can computers and their related programs perform cognitive functions like a human brain? Are they capable of becoming smarter than their programmers? In other words, can computer programs perform the same functions exhibited by the human mind — functions that involve neurological precision and can ultimately lead to the creation of memories, sensory perception, imagery awareness, thinking, and finally, a capacity for judgment?

I believe AI is something that has been fleshed out in our minds through the science fiction plots we encounter on Netflix and other movie platforms. The idea that there is going to be some technological apocalypse in the future is more Hollywood propaganda than anything else, in my opinion.

AI is something that Musk, Gates, and others are trying to sell as an imaginary technology of the future that needs to be feared. It is pure fantasy and anchored more in human imagination than any real-world technology.

I believe that machines with sophisticated computer programs can be “taught” to learn specific patterns and, under the supervision of its designers and within the construct of its program, might be able to consistently simulate what appears to be a rudimentary form of learning. But I must believe that the learning curve of machines will always be dependent on the intelligence of its human programmers.

Anyone who pretends computers are intelligent and will be able to learn like the human mind obviously has no idea what intelligence really is or what requirements are necessary for intelligence to be expressed through the parameters of physical, living beings.

If Bill Gates is telling me that I should fear AI, I am not worried in the least about the technology becoming a threat to humanity. Remember, this is the same con-artist who is trying to convince seven and a half billion people to take a toxic Covid-19 vaccine.

As far as Elon Musk is concerned, I have strong suspicions that he, like Gates, and many other technocrats, is a frontman for the controlling powers. The give away for me is his rise and prominence within the aerospace industry. SpaceX is being touted as the next fantastic aerospace company. The private sector is now performing the fakery NASA did priorly.

SpaceX will take us back to the Moon and then onto Mars in the future. Sure, it will, just as NASA took astronauts to the Moon with Apollo over fifty years ago in spacecraft that were bolted together like garbage dumpsters. The Apollo missions magically made it through the Van Allen Belts five decades ago, and then our space agency lost the plans and schematics to those technologies.

We are supposed to believe that NASA lost the blueprints and knowledge to get through the Van Allen Belts and to the Moon. NASA claims they have had to start from scratch. That is why we have never had deep space missions again after Apollo. That is why our space agency commenced the Space Shuttle program; they wanted to figure out a way to get humans through the Thermosphere and the Van Allen Belts.

So, now Elon Musk and SpaceX are charged with doing what NASA has never done, in my opinion. Call me crazy, call me a conspiracy theorist, I am convinced that we never went to the Moon with Apollo. It is one of those amazing technologies that we allegedly mastered long ago and have not been able to replicate in quite a while.

At this point, cognitive dissonance floods the brains of most people. They cannot handle the idea that astronauts did not go to the Moon. “But why would they lie to us about going to the moon?” a good friend of mine recently asked me. I explained, “The same reason they lie to us about the existence of nuclear weapons and the coronavirus; it gives the controlling powers plenty of leverage and control over certain sovereign territories and the general population.”

When Elon Musk states that he believes AI is more dangerous than nuclear weapons, I believe he is being honest. I do not think the nukes are real. It is just another one of those technologies that were allegedly showcased long ago and never heard from again. I will not go into all the details about the nuclear weapons hoax in this post because I have an entire page dedicated to the subject on NoFakeNews.

If the US Government has given Elon Musk and SpaceX their blessing to take over and run the rocket launches that will escort American astronauts to the ISS, then he knows the profound, dark, secret that Apollo never took a man to the Moon. The US government would have had to be honest with him, letting his aerospace company know what they are ultimately up against.

If Elon Musk were not a frontman for the US Government, his company would not have been chosen to be the outfit shooting rockets off from Florida’s space coast.

AI, aerospace, nuclear, and medical technologies are not what they appear to be. It is going to be hard for people to grab hold of all this, and perhaps this is where some folks will get off the merry-go-round.

We are living in the Matrix, my friends, and once you swallow the red pill and see the world for what it is, there is absolutely no way to unsee what has been revealed.

21 thoughts on “Artificial Intelligence, Aerospace Technology, And Other Fairy Tales

1. Raymond H June 7, 2020 / 11:22 pm

Dr. Reizer, I have been following your site for five years and am in total agreement with you about the. Moon hoax. I know a lot of people are protective of Apollo and the space program but I think it is a load of you know what.
    AI taking over the world like in the Matrix movie sounds like a real stretch to me. I am a programmer and that’s not happening anytime soon if ever.
    I never thought about the nukes being fake, but it sounds possible. If they lied about other things it seems logical they would lie about that as well.
    Love your articles about the coronavirus garbage. Keep up the good work.
    Raymond

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2020 / 7:21 am

Hi Raymond,

I really appreciate the feedback and the fact that you are a long time reader and visitor.

2. tim June 7, 2020 / 11:39 pm

If you want to know the truth, believe the opposite of what main stream media, governments, gates, musk, CDC, FDA, FBI, CIA, WHO, NSA, and what all the other lier’s say. That’s where you will find the truth.

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2020 / 7:23 am

Thanks for the feedback, Tim. I totally agree with your comment.

3. Anonymous June 8, 2020 / 9:15 am

You are a delusional lunatic and an anti-vaxxer. I can’t believe the stupidity of the articles on this site. It’s because of morons like you that the virus keeps growing all across the country. You should shut up and put on your mask like most normal people. This is why the Internet should be monitored by the government for fake news. People like you are spreading lies and misinformation about covid and other things that you know nothing about You and I will have one thing. in common. We will both have to take the new vaccine because that’s the only way science can defeat this thing..

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2020 / 10:14 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and withholding your name. Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion and now we have yours.

You are wrong, Sir/Madam about one thing; only one of us will be taking the Covid-19 vaccine. If you want, feel free to take the dose that was manufactured for me.

• tim June 8, 2020 / 12:59 pm

Dear Anonymous.
      You are probably an FBI agent or something like that, assigned to try to debunk a web site that is telling the truth. You guys hate the truth. But your wasting your time. We all know the truth.
      Vaccines are filled with adjuvants that are scientifically proven to be extremely harmful for the human body and will destroy the endocrine, immune, and nervous. and other biological systems.
      It is you who is a delusional, moronic, lunatic, for being so brain washed into believing, what you think you know, by the medical cartel, and big pharma, rather than educating yourself about the dangers from vaccines.
      In fact, morons like you are actually dangerous because you steer people away from the truth of just how harmful vaccines are for the human body. You make people think they are “safe and effective” when nothing is further from the truth.
      And what makes people like you such a moron is the fact that you don’t even realize you are influencing people to kill themselves because when they take the vaccine it is killing them. Vaccines have killed and willl kill millons of humans on earth.
      And your cognitive dissonance floods your mind so much that you can’t even think straight, because anyone who would purposely put the poisons in vaccines into their body or the bodies of their loved ones, and knows how harmful the adjuvanrts are, has got to be a moron. Period !
      So go try to debunk another site. This site is for people smart enough not to put that poison in their bodies because they have taken the red pill and have excaped the matrix.
      Pull your head out of your ass, and educate yourself. you moron .

• sandy edwards June 8, 2020 / 3:17 pm

Tim, I know it feels good to get it out but it’s really a waste of time. I have friends and relatives that think I am crazy and don’t want to hear about any of this. I was spending my stay at home time writing songs and having demos made when my latest song was turned down because I wouldn’t change some of the words and one whole line about Bill Gates. People will have to wake up on their own time frame. But very, very good try. Sandy

• BooBook June 10, 2020 / 6:08 am

That was a terrible larp.
      Try again.

4. eon June 8, 2020 / 11:10 am

^
    ^
    anonymous, you can have my dose of the vaccine to because you’ll like it so much maybe it will make you think you are protected from the phony virus. don’t forget to drink your cup of fluoride water after you vaccinate. LOL

5. sandy edwards June 8, 2020 / 12:24 pm

Very interesting thoughts on AI. I don’t have the background knowledge to say much on the subject but I have found that usually when we see things in movies it comes to be in the real world. There have been quite a few on this subject so I don’t know what to think? As for the Anonymous writer I am willing to donate my covid shot to you also. Stay safe everyone.

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2020 / 5:32 pm

Thanks for sharing, Sandy!

6. A former student June 8, 2020 / 3:48 pm

Dr. Reizer, you have been teaching people about all of these subjects since I have known you, and that has been since 2005 or around then.

Dr. R. is a smart guy. I had him as a professor when I attended chiropractic college 15 years ago. Sometimes, the students would convince him to start talking about the Illuminati and the different bloodlines that controlled the governments. It was funny, students that weren’t even registered for his class would be jammed inside the room.

He was the doctor everyone wanted help from when learning adjusting techniques. Awesome chiropractor! But he also knew back in 2005 what was going on. He told our class about how the WHO and CDC were always fudging influenza numbers to push flu shots. And he told us that someday, there would be a world government that would try to force vaccines on the entire population.

Dr. R. you were right. And I think that your website is great. Anonymous, you have no idea how wrong you are and how smart this “delusional” chiropractor really is.

Emily

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2020 / 5:30 pm

Thank you, Emily! I appreciate your kind words. The twelve years I spent teaching at the college were some of the best times in my professional life. 🙂

7. Van Robison June 8, 2020 / 5:49 pm

Dr. Reizer,

“Anonymous” who posted a comment is so typical of people who attack, but who never present intelligent data or information. You always have to disregard such sources.

On the other hand I am a former computer programmer. I worked for a College In Pasadena, California many years ago and I know that no dumb computer can do anything that is not programmed into it to do. “Artificial Intelligence” to me is far fetched.

Van

• BooBook June 10, 2020 / 6:51 am

AI is just demonic fanfic.
      I remember playing the Doom video games as a kid. There is a surprising amount of truth in the sparse plot of this mass-murder simulation of a video game. The idea of building portals in order to channel demons into the material sphere to destroy humanity is a 100% authentic Kabbalistic belief. Not to mention the incredible amount of satanic symbolism and imagery in this game. Looking back I cannot believe that this was a video game intended for kids to play. And kids were the one mostly playing it. The occultic indoctrination of this game was just incredible.

This is exactly what all these AI retards are talking about when they get orgasmically excited by the idea of AI. It’s just a front for demonology. In these fantasies they want to build crude material bodies by any means for these demons to physically inhabit. There’s cloning, inbreeding, rituals, genetic engineering, AI, transhumanism and cybernetics… all spectacular failures at incarnating demons into the world. God will simply not allow it. But that’s the Kabbalistic origin of these silly fantasies anyway, and that is what they are trying to do.

8. tim June 8, 2020 / 7:31 pm

I appreciate your feed back Sandy. I know your right but it felt good to say what we all wanted to say , anyway,
    So glad to speak to another who has taken the red pill. Prayers for your music to be successful. 🙂

9. John June 9, 2020 / 9:50 am

I believed the Moon landings, because back in Mechanical Engineering school there where many ex-engineers working as professors talking about it. No one questioned them not even me. I believe they felt duped because all the Moon Landings did was bring ROCKS back, if it did happen. Professors would say ‘ROCKS”.

Then one night at School my professor said to me specifically, “we need engineers to solve the environmental problems of today and tomorrow”. That hit me. Space is GREAT but we solutions here on EARTH now.

• NoFakeNews June 9, 2020 / 10:21 am

Thanks for sharing, John. I appreciate your feedback.

10. BooBook June 10, 2020 / 6:33 am

All you need to know about the nuke hoax is the very simple and easily provable fact that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both firebombed.
    But I find normies, NPCs, boomers, and soyboys have an extremely difficult time with this simple fact.
    Once this fact sets in, then all the rest of the sun-god-bomb fairytale becomes quite hilarious. It is a story of multiple teams of US Army engineers setting up massive towers of TNT in deserts whilst thinking the other team is working on the real nuke while they’re just working on a “placebo” explosion for comparative purposes. The real nuke is gotta be out there somewhere! But in reality they are just exploding massive mushrooms of TNT. It is a story of amateurishly terrible film editing and special effects that never made the final cut. It’s a story of extremely deadly plates of weapon’s grade solid plutonium metal that will explode into a nuclear mushroom cloud if it is compressed, and yet some engineer will be drilling holes through that very same plate!
    These things used to be available on youtube, but of course they have been taken down now.
    I am glad you do not believe in this silly fairytale.
    I figured normies would be happy to learn that these instant-holocaust bombs don’t actually exist, but they get extremely upset. It’s as if you gave away the plot of a new Star Wars film. But I will never forget the night I realized this truth. It was one of the happiest nights of my life. Imagine that. My entire life being lied to and terrorized by the prospect of instant nuclear annihilation but then to go to bed knowing it was all just a really dumb lie. Much like the moon landings.
    I think the whole idea of WMDs is a massive hoax.
    I realize full well that lethal chemical agents were deployed starting WW1 to kill people. But a weapon of mass destruction? Artillery is deadlier, but that’s not classed as a WMD. Furthermore, chemical weapons often fail tactically as a cloud of gas is not something one can easily control or anticipate. In WW1 there were many instances of these poison gasses blowing straight back into friendly trenches. In other cases the chemical agents just settled straight to the ground having negligible effect on standing men. So nah, I don’t buy that story either that gasses are weapons of mass destruction. They are rarely used because they are tactically terrible weapons, not because they are so deadly they must be put in a special class of superweapons. That’s just more lies to terrorize you.
    As for biological weapons, it was here that I learned that even super-deadly engineered viruses very quickly revert back to a more innocuous less virulent forms, and the fact that they needed to completely hoax the Covid lie tells me straight away that they don’t actually have any real viruses that could cause an actual pandemic–otherwise that would have used one to make their narrative much more believable. To just imagine that 70 years of Cold War research by both sides into biological weapons, and much more since then, and yet the best they can come up with is anthrax spores?
    I laugh at their silly WMDs.

• NoFakeNews June 10, 2020 / 11:27 am

Yes, it is apparent that the controlling powers like to write about fictional technology and pass it along as if they possess these amazing capabilities in the real world. The leverage they are able to create over the general public is aided by these fabrications.

The script they use repeatedly is to showcase a fake technology briefly, then profit from the fraud indefinitely.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with everyone.