There’s Nowhere to Hide from a World Government with Tyrannical Power

By Dr. John Reizer

We are at war! But not against an invisible virus that purportedly has wreaked havoc on the entire world. Instead, society is engaged in a fight against a tyrannical world government that hides in the shadows and stays out of the light of day. It’s a global governing construct that hands down directives to the elected managers of sovereign countries who then implement the draconian measures that are to be followed by citizens worldwide.

Unbeknownst to many, the world government I am writing about has been in existence and behind the scenes for a while, demanding absolute obedience concerning the authoritative measures they have been slowly introducing.

The immense Covid-19 psyop agenda that has been dress rehearsed throughout the years by the few controlling the many was finally launched into action for real in 2020. It has been brilliantly crafted by a team of scientific writers so that it would fool citizenry worldwide that a dangerous, relentless virus was on the loose and that nobody was safe.

You can’t design and successfully implement a fake viral world pandemic without lots of planning. The powers that be have been studying the world’s population for years. Understanding people’s emotions and their reactions to different psychological operations that have been carried out over time have been of paramount importance to the world government.

The continual collection of data by national security agencies in many countries has allowed for the world government to understand and be able to accurately predict the reaction characteristics of the planet’s population when specific psyop campaigns have been intentionally scheduled and carried out. Whether it’s been mass shootings, engineered riots, power outages, health epidemics, bad financial news, increased taxes, scripted terrorist attacks, fuel shortages, or catastrophic weather systems that have been geoengineered to bring about devastating pain to different communities, the powers that be have been watching their enemy — us!

The reactions of people to various psyops have been observed and carefully examined by global security agencies. What people will consume, purchase at a store, watch on television, search for on the Internet, have all been studied, cataloged, and used to determine the best ways to influence herds of people in different geographic locations. It’s all very calculated, and nothing has been left to chance.

Analysts have carefully considered all the statistics and data available. They have come to the conclusion that the Covid-19 psyop event was the best way to guide the world’s population in a direction that is coveted by the elites running the Earth show. There was one final dress rehearsal that needed to take place in October 2019 (Event-201). It happened right in front of our eyes, and then the real psyop was launched.

Covid-19 (Event-202) is not a real virus. It is a psyop designed to make people think that there has been massive planetary illness with significant casualties. It’s not true. It’s a sleight of hand magician’s trick that has been pulled off with near precision results. The end goal is to ultimately create for the world government a tyrannical leadership that nobody can hope to hide from. It’s an agenda that is a means to an end, a long-ago written blueprint that was drawn up to make it easier for the elites to manage seven and a half billion people.

What is happening presently is not a conspiracy theory. It is what conspiracy writers have been predicting for years. Event-202 is the real thing.

13 thoughts on “There’s Nowhere to Hide from a World Government with Tyrannical Power

1. Van April 30, 2020 / 4:35 pm

Dr. Reizer,

You make perfect sense to me. It is inconceivable to my thinking as to why these abusers of humanity want power, control and super $wealth, when all human life is temporary, including their own. Will this one world government still be in existence in another thousand years or will it collapse? Why don’t these people go fishing and enjoy life while they have it and stop dedicating their lives to the quest for power? What advantage is it to them to put a chip in every human being on earth for tracking purposes? It all seems insane.

Van

• NoFakeNews April 30, 2020 / 5:51 pm

It is an interesting question to ponder, Van. You make excellent points.

• tim May 3, 2020 / 7:25 am

I don’t think that chip thing will ever happen. Especially in America. We won’t put up with that. And good point Van about not being able to comprehend, tyrannical thinking, greed, power, wealth, war, prejudice, cognitive dissonance, control, envy, lust, pride, covetousness, gluttony, anger, wrath, sloth, I could go on all day.
      It’s not for us to understand these things on this side of the veil. So much learning to come on the other side. Hang in there Van. I’ve read the book and the good guys win in the end. 🙂

• NoFakeNews May 3, 2020 / 10:21 am

I hope you are right, Tim.

2. tim April 30, 2020 / 6:47 pm

GREAT article Doctor Reizer. . Thank you for shining the light on the real puppeteers.
    . ..the elites running the Earth show …
    Now if only the puppets would take the red pill to excape the matrix.

• NoFakeNews April 30, 2020 / 8:14 pm

Thanks, Tim! I hope that people will be able to wake up. We are going to need a lot of well-informed citizens if we are ever going to have a chance to change the world.

• tim May 1, 2020 / 12:42 am

Word , for sure Doctor . I’m listening to Ramola D Report. If you, and Ramola and ALL the other people on this earth like you and her, and all the people she has interviewed and so on, get together, that will be powerful. If only we could “network” all of you to bring your minds together. That would change the world. You just have to convince the people and get past their congnitive dissonance . Some really, really believe this “virus” is real and don’t want to let go of it. Weird.

• NoFakeNews May 1, 2020 / 9:11 am

“If” is a very big word, Tim. If we could network everybody together who know what is going on and educate the world, we would have a better, healthier, and safer planet.
        Education is the key to success concerning most things. You have to have the right facts and information about a particular subject to make good decisions. Society is mostly offered disinformation about all subjects that make up the fabric of our perceived reality construct. And this is why we allow our “owners” to continually take advantage of society.

3. tim May 2, 2020 / 2:13 pm

Plantagenet
    Rockefeller
    Romanov
    Sinclair (St. Clair)
    Warburg (del Banco)
    Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

So hard to believe that such a small group of people could destroy the earth and everything on it.

• tim May 2, 2020 / 11:53 pm

If is a big word. Your absolutely right Doctor. Like I said. We are at a great disadvantage. They have 100’s of tv stations and 1000’s of radio stations. They have 100’s of newspapers, news web sites. They have hollywood. They have the governments. The have the corporations, medical cartel. An endless amount of money. They have it all.

What do we have ? Not one tv, radio, station or newspaper. Not one government. Not one corporation. I’m not telling you anything you did not already know sir. I just don’t think we can blame the sheeple for what the “owners” have done to them. They don’t know they are in a matrix.

And the game has been rigged for 1000’s of years. Well, I guess I could blame the ones who are not ignorant and know the truth but keep taking the blue pill anyway. Cognitive Dissonance .

Yep, if only …

• NoFakeNews May 3, 2020 / 10:36 am

The game is rigged, and it’s been taking place a lot longer than most people realize.

4. tim May 3, 2020 / 11:30 am

Yep. We believe, the secret society started with a covennant between Cain and satan, then grew into what we have today. But perhaps it’s been going on for eons and is eternal, any thing is possible.

And at the risk of sounding egotistic Doctor, I know I am right . And over 16 million other people (members of my church) know and believe the truth, the good guys win in the end, and the evil will be burned and cleansed from the face of this earth.

I pray for the souls of the evil of this world, that their hearts will turn from their evil ways because I don’t believe they truly understand the Karma they have coming on this earth and on the other side for their crimes against humanity and Gods innocent sons and daughters at the hands of insane tyranical people.

There are no words to describe the width, breath, height, and depth of their pain and suffering they will endure. They will probably have to “feel” or “experience” every single little bit of pain, worries, drug symptoms, slow death by medicine, and all the other suffering they have caused on others, so they will know how they made their brothers and sister feel, suffer, and die. They will feel and experience every death they have cause directly and indirectly.

And it will probably take an eon for some who have caused so much suffering. Bill Gates alone is responsibe for the suffeings and deaths of millions and probably billions and he will feel and suffer through every single one, and more. Oh, if only they knew the suffering they are going to have to endure because of their many evil deeds, maybe they would turn from their evil ways.

If 7 billion people send out love to ALL of their fellow brothers and sisters of all around the world it would change the world like you would not believe. But unfortunately, we have the blue pill issue, so until more of the human race wakes up and takes the red pill, all we can do is send out love to the whole human race, and let the power that is far greater than any man I have ever known, whom I call God, decide the fate of the human race, and I’ll let God and let go of all the things that are out of my hands, out of my control, and focus on the inside, and how I can improve myself and my faults and learn to love the whole human race better. I can’t always control what goes on the outside of me but I can control what goes on, on the inside of me.

There is only one race, the human race. And the best weapon we have is to learn to love God (higher power), our neighbor (the whole world and everybody and every living thing on it) and ourselves, unconditionally. Sounds easy but hard to do. Start with loving yourself unconditionally.

That means never judging yourself ever again. Never getting upset with yourself ever again. You get where I’m going with this. It’s not easy to love God, our neighbor, and ourselves unconditionally but that is the only thing that is going to CURE , or solve all of earths / humans problems.

Of this I know with all my heart.
    Have a happy Sunday everyone, and love to all.
    tim 🙂

ps, to anyone who I may have offended thinking that I’m preaching to them, please forgive me, I don’t like to be “preached ” at either. I know what I know because when I read our scriptures The Spirit tells my spirit that what I’m reading is truth. And isn’t it wonderful to know the truth.

So my opionions come from this truth that is in my heart from The Word of God and so the scriptutres are going to be in my words. I hope that makes sense. I respect all of my brothers and sisters faiths and beliefs, knowledge and wisdom, well of course except one, satans church,( or whatever you call it,) can’t respect that one… 🙂 Anyway, I’m not here for semantics or to offend anyone.

• NoFakeNews May 3, 2020 / 11:32 am