By Dr. John Reizer
Editor at NoFakeNews.net
Tap water, from your local municipality, contains sodium fluoride or the chemical, hexafluorosilicic acid. The rationale for placing a fluoridating agent in public drinking water, according to most public health officials, is to lower the number of dental caries within the general population.
For many years, people have been arguing with local and state governments about whether fluoride, in drinking water, can harm the human body. In one corner, there are fluoride advocates pointing to the benefits of fluoridating water supplies. They claim people enjoy fewer cavities because local water companies add fluoride to their product at treatment facilities. In the other corner, outspoken individuals claim fluoride is a toxic substance that causes irreparable harm to human beings.
At the center of this controversy is an important question that proponents of fluoride refuse to address. Why are people being medicated without first having a proper medical evaluation? There are plenty of angry citizens objecting to the outrageous policy of mass medicating the general population.
According to the National Toxicology Program, Fluoride can cause genetic damage and cancer in humans. There is also strong evidence that Fluoride can have damaging effects to the brain. (Chioca LR, et al. (2007). European Journal of Pharmacology Oct 25; [Epub]
But you don’t have to be a medical researcher to know that fluoride is a serious poison. Just pick up a tube of common tooth paste and read the warning message printed on the back of the product. It reads something like this: “WARNING: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional help or contact a poison control center immediately.”
Perhaps the majority of people in the United States have been exposed to fluoride for so long that they have permanent brain damage and are incapable of fighting local, state, and federal governments on this most important health issue.
Please take the time to learn more about this poison and how it is directly affecting you and your loved ones every time you drink a glass of water, take a shower, and eat foods that have been cooked or washed in water.